• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to help ya, but I'm in love with both my flows,

it would cost quite a bit of money to get me to part with either.

you could try hitting up Jason (the pro shop guy from the grey fox meetup)

I'll pm you his number if you want, he deals directly with lat 64. tell him I sent you (Jacob)

Matrix...

what about hyzer-flip shots? you don't ever try these? they can get you better distance and really straight shots as well.. the heavier ones can be hyzer-flipped too but are harder to do so...

also, I've turned over the heavies as well. The River and Flow seem to work best with less power and good form.. if you power them up they all turn over.

given a clean release, my 175 opto won't turn over even at full power,

and matrix, a week ago you could've gotten me,

but now I have more voodoos than I'll ever need, including a prototype voodoo that is firm and overstable, and sweet!

ya know, normally I'd call his hyzer flips oat,

but after watching him throw an ultrastar without burning it,

it just can't be... i don't understand.

hmmm... well I've seen him throw too and he has an odd style that delivers a lot of power.

side ? - what does the hyzer-flip Nuke throw do for you (in terms of distance and line shape)?

he throws with a super swedish style, lots of leverage,

and from what I hear, the z nuke in particular is actually really flippy at speed, so I'm betting it turns over, then fade back at the end given enough height, and 400'+ of distance.

Well, I haven't been able to do it with the nuke I just got. I lost my old first run, I could get it out to about 425 on a real real good throw without hyzer flipping it. So we'll just have to wait and see

yeah, instead of pulling straight across your chest, you pull lower and have more of a whip motion, which puts leverage on the other side of the disc, and probably gives more snap,

feldberg does a hybrid blend of that and the traditional style too.

Lmao idk how I play or my technique or how to describe how I "shape my lines" or throw my discs in a certain way. I just throw the best way to get the basket

my advice... forget everything we just said and just keep playin that way w/o thinking about it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.