• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ingleside TX

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I have heard that the new course is in and ready to play this weekend. Does anyone know a link, pics, description, anything? I have heard that its tops in the state, maybe toughest in the state? None of my 3rd Coast contacts are letting any info out till this weekend, but I figured Id try here.

Do you know of a person? Sounds kind of familar? Are you feeling sick yet?

I have played it a few times and it's rather difficult. Unlike any other course in the area. Still freshly cut and the throrns are rather bad. It will take sometime before everything gets trampled down from people losing their discs in the brush.

Everyone says it was designed by a professional... well, I'd like to see that professional play the course... and do well.

What did you shoot? What do you usually shoot on the old course for a reference?

After throwing into trees constantly after the 4th hole, I stopped keeping track.

On the old front 9 I get 1 to 3 under, but the old back 9 kills my score and I usually get 1 to 3 over.

I'm not a pro, or have ever competed in a tournament. Im just an avid player. I've played all the courses in the area several times, Lamar, Waldron, Guth. And have traveled to Beeville and Victoria to play those courses also. Haven't made it to San Antonio to play, and I've only heard about the courses in Kerrville and Huntsville... it just amazes me that you would have to pay to play disc golf...

Hardest course hands down that I have ever played. The designer had alot to say and it was a great time had by all. Read the review for more in depth description and to see pics. You must hit this course if you are down that way!!!