• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova disc golf towel

BigBig5

I found a blue Innova disc golf towel at the UNC course and when I would use it it would get leaves stuck to it. Is this nominal for this towel. I have clean it and still it does this.

If its the microfiber, yes

Microfiber is a leaf magnet!!!! 1 TOUCH to the ground and they are done heh.

tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Happens all the time with the microfiber towels.

Easiest way is to prevent it from happening, so in other words don't let it touch the ground which in my experience is almost impossible. Then you just get to pick the leaves off one by one with your fingers.

Use a different type of towel. The microfibers will pick up all kinds of things.

Lol. You dont fix it. Thats ehat hsppens with microfiber towels. They work great though, just dont.let them drag on the ground. If you really want to fix it, buy a crappy non-microfiber towel. These things will get a disc bone dry in seconds though.

Keep the micro-fiber towel in the bag and use it to wipe the moisture off of the disc before you put it in the bag. Mashnut is dead on. Go to Dick's or PIAS, and buy a cheap regular golf towel.

I use smaller dish towels mostly, and use a patent pending clip that clamps onto it (or any other type of towel without grommet holes) and clips easily to bags. This works pretty good. Microfibers soak up a little better but I hate that things stick to them so easy.

For some reason I constantly lose my towels when I keep them in my back pocket. So ive started keeping them in my bag now. As much crap as they pick up, they dry off discs very nicely and it takes them awhile to get too wet to use. Microfibers ftw.

You don't have to use an Innova towel, I'd just use a regular dish towel.

Lol. No one said it had to be an innova towel. But any microfiber towel soaks up any sign of water better than a regular dish towel. I used to use dish towels too. Now instead of carrying three dish towels, I only need one microfiber.
Unless of course you mean microfiber dish towels.:p

I use a cheap golf towel from Walmart. They cost about $5. After you wash them, they don't pick up too much stuff.

Latest posts