• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova in your Bag..overstables?

Mark any that are in your Bag

• Xcaliber

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Tee Rex

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Max

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Monster

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Starfire

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • FL

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Firebird

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • Banshee

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Whippet

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Viper

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters
I gots none of dose. Not a fan of Innova Overstables I guess.

Viper. Absolutely love this disc for hard hyzers and flex shots.

I have none of these in my bag at the moment. Seems Discraft has this spot for me, and this spot alone.

i have all those discs but of that list only the firebird and occasionally the teerex make my bag

No innova overstable discs in my bag...actually only one innova mold in there at all, and I probably don't really need it.

not even, firebird is a meathook, Xcal when thrown right just has fade but will actually produce a slight s-turn...watch Feldberg throw one.

yea its just like a teerex. has a slight S curve to it. lightweight firebirds arnt a meathook though. they go dead straight with a hard fade.

Where's the "none of the above" option? I've got the Boss and PD, teamed with the Flick. Those are plenty overstable for me.

I don't have a bag, but when I go out for field practice, I typically throw shark, monster, starfire, xcal, tee rex, max, and a couple of bosses. The xcal, monster, and tee rex are pretty dang beat though. Have to hyzer flip the tee rex a fair amount to get it to go straight.
Of those I usually only carry an aviar, shark, teerex and destroyer.

I don't even have a Whippet in my bag anymore, but I loved my KC Pro Whippets so much that I had to give them some love. If you need something overstable for backhand or forehand I'd recommend it.

None as well. I only have one truely overstable disc and it is a Z Reaper. I've got lots of stable disc's though and prefer to use them unless I throw into a head wind. In fact most of my bag consists of stable and almost stable plastic. Very litte to either extreme.

Latest posts