• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Nova

I have a glow Nova from Marshall Street, its just the rim and its not the brightest or longest lasting glow material but it gets the job done

I bought a brand new Nova to replace my beat to straight PnA aviars. The Nova is perfectly straight for me. I'm not sure why I waited to so long to try it out. My beat past straight aviars also worked great turnover lines, so my question is -

Are there any beat up Novas out there that are working turnover lines inside of 300 feet? I can get them moving to the right (RHBH) with some anhyzer but the hyzer flip to turnovers shots aren't working for me yet. I haven't had too many throws with the Nova, but right now any drives out to 250-260 just hyzer flips to straight.

Are there any beat up Novas out there that are working turnover lines inside of 300 feet? I can get them moving to the right (RHBH) with some anhyzer but the hyzer flip to turnovers shots aren't working for me yet. I haven't had too many throws with the Nova, but right now any drives out to 250-260 just hyzer flips to straight.

I don't know if the Nova gets understable. Even the Nova that McBeth was using at the USDGC looked by colors to be the same one he'd been using in past tourneys, and it was dead straight on hole 17 in the final USDGC round.

So you might be trying to get too much more from the Nova than was intended, and would be better off using discs more suited for the turnover task...

they can hyzer flip after awhile.
never gonna be stupid flippy, but my og one is good for ending right on a good hyzer rip.

I just got this Air Force XT Glow Nova. It is ridiculous. Feels amazing and I think I need another one.. :cool:

Attachments

• AFglowNova.gif
    AFglowNova.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 89
The picture I posted above is from the website.. The stamp on mine is pink, blue, red, and gold. I was lazy

I went and ordered another one :D

16 left

Loving the Glow

PUBig7Cl.jpg

Not sure why I waited so long to try the nova or why this thread is almost a year and a half dead. This is a great disc if you like to throw b lines to your target. First rpund today and I nailed basket several times on upshots and near aces on a couple holes. The glide is magical and just when I think its going to drop,it keeps going.

Not sure why I waited so long to try the nova or why this thread is almost a year and a half dead. This is a great disc if you like to throw b lines to your target. First rpund today and I nailed basket several times on upshots and near aces on a couple holes. The glide is magical and just when I think its going to drop,it keeps going.

Threw a nova back in the bag recently and have been experiencing the same thing. It has saved my butt a couple times with some hit and stick approaches. I love watching it fly dead straight with absolutely no fade, and I think it will stay in the bag for a long time to come.

Slowly replacing my old small bead Aviars for laser beam upshots and short range drives.

Thing just sits once it lands too.

my absolute favorite shot with the nova is the long downhill shot. it is so fun to watch it just glide down on whatever line you throw it on, where other discs would fade out long before the nova.

Latest posts