• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Power Disc

So with Innova making the Discmania originals again will the Discmania fanboys bag these "new" molds from Innova? These are the true originals and not Discmania's clone molds? If I was bagging a Discmania PD for years and I'm down to my last one which disc will fly like old Pds? This power disc from Innova or wait for when Discmania drops the retooled version?

Not sure I'd call myself a fanboy but I threw the P2, FD, PD, and MD3 for quite a while. The P2, PD, and MD3 were easy to find suitable replacements for but the FD was just magic for me.

I was more than happy to snag some new Innova ones.

That took less time than I thought it would. I'm gonna need a few probably.

Live on the Factory Store. Grabbed a pair! Called the Phantom Sword. They're in Champ would've preferred Star.

Maybe they'll post some in star plastic in a day or two.

When they listed the FD it was just star but then a day or two later they had champions.

There were a bunch in stock when I took a look but the profile pic on the site made them look fairly domey for a c pd.

IMO pd's we're like roc's, the best ones had a small gradual dome. I can dig a flatter pd way more than a something one but something in the middle is preferred.

Maybe they'll post some in star plastic in a day or two.

When they listed the FD it was just star but then a day or two later they had champions.

Don't tell me that. I'm gonna wait as long as I can for some retailers to get both in Star. I'm just hoping these fly like what I remember my PDs flying like.

There were a bunch in stock when I took a look but the profile pic on the site made them look fairly domey for a c pd.

IMO pd's we're like roc's, the best ones had a small gradual dome. I can dig a flatter pd way more than a something one but something in the middle is preferred.

That does look kinda domey. I have a bunch of PDs so I'll wait to give them a feel before purchasing.

We were all wrong on the goofy name thing.

This dude wins the internet today

Sorry I don't Discmania...aren't the DR and FS two different molds? Or are they both names on the same mold because stupid?

Sorry I don't Discmania...aren't the DR and FS two different molds? Or are they both names on the same mold because stupid?

Dark Rebel is the FD and Phantom Sword is the PD.

He was making fun of the suspect artwork on the Dark Rebel stamp. He's got it circled in the pic.

Dark Rebel is the FD and Phantom Sword is the PD.

He was making fun of the suspect artwork on the Dark Rebel stamp. He's got it circled in the pic.

I got you on the artwork:thmbup:

Latest posts