• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova's new Speed 14 Driver-Innova Wahoo

robin-hood-costner_l1.jpg

it's the actor

My arm is so huge my champ bosses turn and burn at 800', so glad they are making a disc that can finally keep up with me!

Innova's business model doesn't work unless they release a faster driver every year and sell a million of them.

I'm saving my money waiting for the speed 20 driver that is self propelled...

Riding mower > Push mower... Discuss among yourselves.

I don't think the Ninja is selling well enough or getting thrown enough for anyone to worry about competing with it. You can't compete with a total failure of a disc/concept like the Ninja.

And just like a Ninja, I didn't see that coming. [rolls eyes heavy with sarcasm]

they can call it a Chupacabra. It will indeed suck goats.

There are 49 threads in equipment with the word Katana in the title since the disc came out....probably countless where it is mentioned somewhere in the thread....

96 threads with the word Nuke in the title

159 threads with the boss....

They are good at one thing.....having people on this site talk about them.

Go to the bathroom and look in the mirror....that's who wants the latest and greatest regardless of the sense of it all.

There are 49 threads in equipment with the word Katana in the title since the disc came out....probably countless where it is mentioned somewhere in the thread....

96 threads with the word Nuke in the title

159 threads with the boss....

They are good at one thing.....having people on this site talk about them.

Go to the bathroom and look in the mirror....that's who wants the latest and greatest regardless of the sense of it all.

I bet if you seach groove even more will come up. It's because everyone is telling everyone NOT TO BUY IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

So sick and tired of people that can't control there discs nose well enough to throw the groove well whining about it if. You don't like it don't throw it I throw all the 13 speeds and most other discs I find every one on here should know its not the discs it the player most of this sport is in your head not your arm

Name should be: Bat outa hell, the dx pic could be a rabid bat with flames coming off the wings. Probably would be discmania artwork instead.

Innova should be spending time bringing back all the classic plastics every one spends $20-$40 on the old molds. For instance Make all the models in the old ce plastic. Bring back all the molds in the pearly plastic. Or make an indistructable gummy plastic. They should make some of the tooling on the back with an I and some with l that way people with dispute which are old, which are new and why some are better than others.

Bat should be crashing into a tree with a flight trail behind it clearly turning left.

really?

so we are all clamoring about a disc with the following rating...

Speed:14
Glide:4
HSS:-2
Fade:2

that comes only available in R-Pro AND in weights from 150-164...
:doh:

it could be, quite possibly, the best roller on the market and a disc so flippy it rivals a 4 year old sidewinder.

Last edited:

Latest posts