• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** just got real. Something familiar about those stamps. I dig the green on the left.

I have been looking at this trying to figure out what they are and why some look bigger than others. I am thinking that green one on the left is the midrange but the top of the flight plate looks like it has a Vulcan thing going on.The other three all look like a max distance driver.

That might also explain the different logo on that one.

I like the idea of a real big disc. Over the years I've thrown Jaguars, The Lynx and a Condor. All have been great discs. Compare those to a Whippet and they're much bigger.

they could all be prototypes for all I know....the production runs might look different. But I have been in the shop before, and that is the first time I have seen them.

They all look like drivers to me, you can see where the inner rim joins the plate and none of the rims look thin enough to be mids. I think the crooked pic and possibly crooked hanging is creating an optical illusion. Unless large diameter warp speed drivers are the next big thing I think peoples eyes are playing tricks on them.

The illusion is that a new company will invent a better wheel. Unless incentives are better, u still gotta have the skills the "collect" the bills.

I am really curious to see what kind of release there will be. Who will be selling them? Will they be available across the country? on the internet? It is great that some of the pros will be throwing them (reportedly), but will anyone else be able to get them?

I think in order to be used in a tournament there must be an x amount of them produced and available to the public

I'm sure you will be able to get them at wolfe's before anybody else in the country.:thmbup:

OK, so earlier I was googling Lavonne Wolfe and I found an old video about his son Gary, and they used the word 'prodigy' in it several times. Found it again:

"A network feed from the late '80s featuring then child prodigy Gary Wolfe along with proud papa Lavonne."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPOBQJyjF5w

Then I looked for Gary Wolfe on PDGA and he isn't an active member any longer.
Anybody know the story on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts