• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why be upset with a company that has nothing to do with their own hype? We have created this.

How are they supposed to stop 1000 forum junkies from spreading rumors? The hype is not their fault. Lebron went out and advertised his move and had a show, all by himself. Prodigy has done nothing of the sort. The players joining Prodigy left their other sponsors and announced that publicly, to only find that all these people here and other places have started rumors and building up all of these things about the company.

Not poor PR by any means, because speculators are gonna do just that no matter what.

These two posts right here. I'm excited for the plastic itself.

Chris you only say your a lifer because you have nothing better on the table offered to you. Way to act like your cool though.

I don't care which company the pros are sponsored by. They should do what's best for them individually.

It would be nice to have a pro tour that:
1) Made it to every disc golf hotbed in the country.
2) Made sense as far as travel to the pros that many of us would like to see play.
3) Had enough money involved so about 30 guys and 20 girls could make some money on tour.

I don't have this money. I suppose the masses should cry out for some "disc golfing shoes" or something, so some high volume/high margin companies would get involved (i.e. Nike or Reebok). The only real way for this to happen is to grow the sport in a way that I might not like, but in a way that would bring the capitalists out for our money. It's tough in this particular economy of little to no growth.

Paul's Putter

Paul,

I just have one brief suggestion - I think you should win 3 or 4 or 5 "Putting World Titles" and then Innova will make a putter just for you.

When I won the 2008 Pro Worlds Glow Title, I got my own Glow Ontario Roc Series. Hang in there big guy, you'll get your action someday!

No the worlds putters were stock Kc Aviars... My dream ones have no bead

unless the prodigy discs have some automatic flight guidance system i will not be buying them, like most new discs, it is very unlikely that there will be anything ground breaking that should cause anyone to buy them other than its a new disc with a new name that ultimately will be compared to something from innova or maybe discraft...

I'm just being real, you can't claim your a lifer because who knows what bigger and better opportunitys may present itself. Chris obviously has nothing better being offer to him. And in his statement he acts like he's loyal to the company because of this.

Paul,

I just have one brief suggestion - I think you should win 3 or 4 or 5 "Putting World Titles" and then Innova will make a putter just for you.

When I won the 2008 Pro Worlds Glow Title, I got my own Glow Ontario Roc Series. Hang in there big guy, you'll get your action someday!

I have Never competed in a Worlds putting competition and I rarely do the distance competitions. I'm really only there for the Worlds Title I would compete if it was a whole seperate venue

I'm just being real, you can't claim your a lifer because who knows what bigger and better opportunitys may present itself. Chris obviously has nothing better being offer to him. And in his statement he acts like he's loyal to the company because of this.

I've been on this forum for a long time. Chris has a lot of credibility and class. That's real.

Priorities

Well, I guess you should change your priorities then;) I'm there and NOT planning to cash unless I do well in putting or EDGE.

One year I heard someone ask Climo about participating in some of the extra events to which he replied, "I don't play any of those reindeer games" and I literally laughed out loud from a few feet away.

Really good people like you and him have bigger things to focus on and I don't blame you. And for those wondering ... I was joking around about Innova giving me my own Glow Ontario Roc Series (although I did bring it up in a joking conversation with them).

I have Never competed in a Worlds putting competition and I rarely do the distance competitions. I'm really only there for the Worlds Title I would compete if it was a whole seperate venue

Well, I guess you should change your priorities then;) I'm there and NOT planning to cash unless I do well in putting or EDGE.

One year I heard someone ask Climo about participating in some of the extra events to which he replied, "I don't play any of those reindeer games" and I literally laughed out loud from a few feet away.

Really good people like you and him have bigger things to focus on and I don't blame you. And for those wondering ... I was joking around about Innova giving me my own Glow Ontario Roc Series (although I did bring it up in a joking conversation with them).

being like Kenny isn't one i'll be complaining about

THE Champ - Innova
Current World Champ - Innova
Last year World Champ - Discraft
Current FPO World Champ - Discraft
Last FPO World Champ - Discraft
Distance Champ - Innova

Yeah, I'll just go ahead and stick with what i got....

Threw a prodigy proto driver today

Sooooo good got a nice buttery finger print feel...threw it on a slight hyzer and it flipped right up and dropped straight down at like 375

Last edited:
THE Champ - Innova
Current World Champ - Innova
Last year World Champ - Discraft
Current FPO World Champ - Discraft
Last FPO World Champ - Discraft
Distance Champ - Innova

Yeah, I'll just go ahead and stick with what i got....

Haha. Im glad that matters to you.

4FNSU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.