• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked the part with the scorecard with his highest rated round.
" i parred the first hole...and birdied everything else"
0.jpg

I agree.....but that's what's in kc's bag. Just call it a disc giveaway....featuring ken climo.

i did like how he almost looked sad once the 5x kc's got put in the box.. kinda wiped his brow .. like damn i knew i should have given them five with flight numbers :doh:

Do you all think there will be an announcement at 12:01 EST? Or do you think they'll wait until later in the day?

at 12:01 totally. They know we're all going to be on Facebook and the board just waiting.

I don't think they'll announce at midnight. I just think it would be funny to see some drunken Facebook posts at 10 pm.

at 12:01 totally. They know we're all going to be on Facebook and the board just waiting.

i cant speak for all of the rest of you but this all will either be asleep or doing anything but hanging out on facebook waiting for the "big" news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts