• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Instep basket on sale today

NewEgg is fond of sending LOTS of emails about your purchase. That said, the last one was to let me know that it's shipping. Giggitty! Let's hope that all the snow melts before it gets here.

got mine couple years ago and best purchase i have ever made you guys will be happy :thmbup: .. bought it used and its still in GREAT shape! it isnt a must but finally gonna try and add the extra row of chains this weekend but catches most just fine

I have one in my yard. I was selling for a friend. I had never seen one and didn't know the maker until I just found this thread.
It is a very good value for $70. although the basket sits a little low and is shallow the chains catch well and it is fairly quiet to use in your yard.
If my buddy flakes on buying it I will definitely keep it.
I currently have a Discatcher Sport and a Discatcher Traveler. This basket sit right in the middle as far as convenience and ease of carry.

Buy at least one guys!!

I've been looking for a new practice basket, just ordered one, thanks for the heads up!

i have one of these. they do spit out quite a bit, however......

add an inside level of chains= better.

tie up the chains to make a smaller target= good too.

i also have a chainstar basket, so the instep is a nice addition.

NewEgg is fond of sending LOTS of emails about your purchase. That said, the last one was to let me know that it's shipping. Giggitty! Let's hope that all the snow melts before it gets here.

If their shipping of a disc golf basket is anything lik their shipping of computer parts, it will be there either the day after ordering or the next. newegg rocks

Ordered mine on the 2nd and got it two days later!

The top and the basket are not completely level but I think I can straighten it out. Catches great with just the single layer of chains. I am overly impressed with the value of this basket. I am going to start a thread for everyone to show off thier Instep Mods.

^^^ thought you guys would be happy.. mine was the best purchase i have ever made.. watch your putting game improve :thmbup: ... yeah im gonna try and get a second set of chains in mine of the next few days but i have used it for about 2 years with just one and it does just fine .. as long as your not putting super hard or one a hard hyzer you shouldnt have any problems

I had a couple blow-throughs today, but overall worked well. MachLite catches better... but new chains will be added, and this one i can keep outside. Great value.

(i added a quick/relative review to newegg. should be available soon)

Well damn. Anyone want to loan me $70? LOL. I've been wanting one for a while now. Awsome bang for your buck.

Latest posts