• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Invited To Help Get A New Course Up And Running!!

LeewayeDiscGolf

Double Eagle Member
My wife's aunt is really involved with and a main figure in her community. At a family birthday party last night she informed us that she and her group are presenting a 5 year recreational plan on August 25th. It adds new spots for activities over the course of 5 years. One of the groups main goals is to install a disc golf course. She then told us the land is already acquired and this is almost a guaranteed sure thing. Everyone involved is very supportive and they assure us money and sponsors won't be a problem. She then told us that she has even played disc golf numerous times herself! She then asked if my son and I would be involved in planning and designing the course. I immediately agreed and can't wait! I'm beyond excited! Everything is still very much in it's infant stage and I don't wanna give anything away or get anyones hopes up, but I have a chance to do something for the disc golf community and I couldn't be happier!! :hfive: :clap: :D

Hey, that's pretty cool! What's the land like? Public or private? What are your responsibilities?

LeeWayeDiscGolf. Hit me up if you want any advice or suggestions. As I live in Colorado Springs and frequently make trips to Pueblo to play, I would love to help out if you need, for I would surely be down there to play it as well. That is great news. Peublo city park is great but certianly crowded at times and a new course should help with that. What is the potential location?