• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is Udisc down?

burger0014

I've been unable to launch Udisc on my Iphone for the last 2 days. Anyone else having an issue? I know at least one of my friends has the same problem.

Was down for a bit yesterday but back up now.

Mine has been down since yesterday also. Just tried it, get the orange screen, then it closes.

Good thing DGCR is working!! :D

Keep up the good work Greens!! :clap:

I downloaded it on two different phones a year ago and it heats the phones up immediately and demolishes the battery life so I assume it's always been somewhat non functional.

UDisc has had two updates:

Yesterday with UDisc Live under MPO name tells you if there USDGC Qualified, and from which tournament, same deal for the FPO field TPWDGC. That's the only update I saw from yesterday.

Today's update is under courses. You can now give a thumb up for UDisc comments, which over there is called a review. If you decide to write a comment, you may now also give a 1 to 5 scale on a few questions such as tee signs, shot selection, etc. I gave a comment on a course for the first time, the comment posted as with everybody else, but I see no results from the 1 to 5 scale questions I gave. Next to the Ratings selection there is a button for Recommend and can select either Most Recent Review, Review experience as in courses bagged, and Most Helpful. The more tab has changes as well.

Last edited:
My APP finally just came up, first time since Thursday.
Guess my "time out" for criticizing their site is over. :D

UDisc isn't working for me still. Did they post a workaround?

The UDisc site traffic level may have been particularly high and remain so with one of the largest spectator crowds at the Preserve while the Swedish Open just wrapped up. When spectators arrive at The Preserve, they request spectators turn off their mobile data but I'm guessing many do not comply so they can keep track of scores while walking around.

Yeah, it's definitely glitchy lately.
I played a round earlier and after 3 holes my scorecard just disappeared and I had to start another card. It worked fine after that though.

I've had zero issues using the course maps over the last couple days. Even scored a couple rounds on there with no problems. Weird.