• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Gators

I think they were shipped yesterday at the earliest so unless you ordered priority and are in CA or one day mailing region, tomorrow is probably the earliest the public will start receiving them.

I think they were shipped yesterday at the earliest so unless you ordered priority and are in CA or one day mailing region, tomorrow is probably the earliest the public will start receiving them.
You can pick them up at the store as well. Thats why I figured at least a few people would be rushing to throw them up for sale.

OfhzMnp.png

jtsq1sf.png

From facebook

Its a shame they ran so few...hopefully they run them again. Seems like a no brainer. If any of you want to get rid of one at a REASONABLE price please pm me. I would esp like a blue one.

Maybe they will turn them into gator3s and make them in regular production.

Wish I would've known about these when they came out....damn Innova and their low production rate of awesome discs!!

Wow, they look sweet. Nice stamp and good looking plastic. I hope they will run JL discs for a good while.

Wish I would have ordered more than one of these...pretty sweet silver sparkle stamp though :D

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 59
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 64
Agreed. My 199 blizz is quite beefy.

I picked up one of the last 160s they had left in stock, but I have yet to throw it. I'm hoping it's a little more stable.

Great looking Gator, Troy. I can't wait to get mine, and I hope they don't release any more like they tend to do.