• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kristen Stewart Plays Disc Golf!

I think it's pretty cool that she's out there playing. Regardless if you like or dislike her, it's good PR for the sport.

Let's all hope that drinking in that park is legal.

twilight-meme-twlight-interesting-man.jpg

What course is she playing?

wut

What nice things are we missing and which part caused it, a celebrity frolfing or an internet board making jokes about a celebrity's few known characteristics (bad acting in children's films)?

Hey now, she played Joan Jett in The Runaways.

6a00d8341c801b53ef01347fc797af970c-pi

I think it's awesome to have celebrities play some dg.... I will be honest and say that I know nothing about her other than being a terrible actress. She also has bright orange hair.... which is easy to make fun of. Apparently, she digs the silver bullet.... I will giver her a +1 for that.

So, lots of mixed feelings about her. On one hand, you might have a cool girl that crushes beer and likes to play some dg.... on the other you have a terrible actress that only appears in even more terrible films.

I think this thread could be improved if a mod were to edit the title to remove the exclamation point.

Hey now, she played Joan Jett in The Runaways.

They made a Runaways movie? Boy, I hope it went better than Josie and the Pussycats did.

I have no hate for KS, but really no love for her either. In a world where there's a new young actress coming out of the woodwork every six hours, she gets lost in the forest. She's just kinda there.

Now if it was Jennifer Lawrence or Hayden Panettiere caught playing disc golf, I might do this a little. ---> :clap:

I don't really know her, and have not seen any of her movies. All I see is a couple of dudes and a chick throwing some discs, while drinking and smoking. Not cool.