• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kristen Stewart Plays Disc Golf!

Famous person playing disc golf = good.

That said, I will make fun of Kristen Stewart any chance I get. I have simply yet to find a way to humorously work having an expressionless face into something disc golf related.

23 year old out having fun with her friends, photogaphed by some sleazeball with a telephoto lens.

Just because she is a famous celebrity doesn't make her less human.

Hey, I don't tell you how to punctuate your thread titles.:\

I'm into chicks who think high heels are lame and disc golf is cool. I also like women who have their own money. She's better than most of the females I meet.

City Park in New Oreans.

I thought I recognized those tee signs!

I've never heard of Kristen Stewart before, but my first thought was, "why's a rich celebrity throwing a DX Dragon?" Now that I know she was at City Park I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it was used for water holes only.

I thought I recognized those tee signs!

I've never heard of Kristen Stewart before, but my first thought was, "why's a rich celebrity throwing a DX Dragon?" Now that I know she was at City Park I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it was used for water holes only.

second thought was, "maybe shes driving up the price of ce plastic"

Someone's gotta take that girl to a nice course, that place looks shabby!! Oh, and she needs to learn the power grip, I can help her with that :thmbup:

This Thread is already :hfive::thmbup::p

Innova should bring out a signature disc for her.

The new Innova bloodsucker, available colours: see through - pale but sparkles in bright sunlight.

She could aslo give some good clinics on how to not give a bloody damn about anything.

Misses putt *looks slightly bored*
wins first world championship *looks slightly bored*
fellow disc golfer gets eaten by a bear right in front of her *looks slighlty bored*

Though i have to say after all that bashing!

She is drinking beer! Hooray:thmbup:
She is playing disc golf! Hooray :thmbup:

Seems to be a cool girl after all. :hfive: to Kristen for playing the game we all love!

And yes it´s true she is way more famous then all disc golf pros (male or female) combined.

Pics of her throwing a disc, will get dg more newstime then any 1100+ rated round from McBeast.

bQ1W8nb.jpg

I don't really know her, and have not seen any of her movies. All I see is a couple of dudes and a chick throwing some discs, while drinking and smoking. Not cool.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH! I mean.... You're right. She should have brought friends to try to correct the ratio. About 8000 more women ought to do.
;)

This Thread is already :hfive::thmbup::p

Innova should bring out a signature disc for her.

The new Innova bloodsucker, available colours: see through - pale but sparkles in bright sunlight.

She could aslo give some good clinics on how to not give a bloody damn about anything.

Misses putt *looks slightly bored*
wins first world championship *looks slightly bored*
fellow disc golfer gets eaten by a bear right in front of her *looks slighlty bored*

i just about fell out of my chair :thmbup:

Latest posts