• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

Just got my preorder in. Got one in opto and one GL. I am interested to see how these fly.

Mst has them in, I think I'm sitting this one out unless someone buys my crap for now.

still waiting on mine. If MSt had lightweight ones i might but one but since they dont ill just wait for mine.

Request: If anyone is going to review this disc, please do so along side another disc you know that is reliable and trustworthy and use that disc as a calibration for your/our impressions. As it is I'm barely more than mildly interested in this mold but I do always like to hear if a particular mold rings a bell with a certain demograph. It's exciting to find your "hot" disc of the season.

I should get to throw an opto and gl this weekend. Ill throw it along side a saint river and underworld

What speed is the Fury rated?

Infinite Discs rates the Fury: 9/7/-2/1.

I pre-ordered a 167g Red OPTO and 165g Yellow GL from them that should arrive on Saturday. :)

I'm hoping they'll be a logical "upgrade" from the numerous Diamonds that I currently deploy...

Page 3 hot topic on release day?! haha glad I didn't do a midnight release :)

1st Run Optos and reggie Golds are up on DN and affiliates

Damn, there are so many new discs coming out I forgot all about the Fury.

Page 3 hot topic on release day?! haha glad I didn't do a midnight release :)

1st Run Optos and reggie Golds are up on DN and affiliates

I'm not sure many people knew the disc was coming out today. I sure didn't and I've been waiting for it. I didn't check many site but was waiting for something to pop up here or the lat groups I am a part of.

I just placed an order a few minutes ago for a pink gl from DN, throw something in there nice for me ZAM!:p

Edit: I even talked to the manager at the local DD shot here on Monday and he had zero clue when he was getting them or when they might even come out.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the Fury(sorry pictures are a little blurry) Fury is the one on the right in all pics

Yes, because I came in here stirring the pot. :wall:

Maybe you should actually read the thread before ripping off a douchey comment.

lol just saw this. I was joking like I said and even tried to be nice and welcome you back. :gross: I guess you really are what I thought you were. :hfive:

Oh and I think it's hysterical you made a fuss about getting one before everyone and you're the one waiting still while others are throwing their's. Ha. Circle stamp.

Last edited:
lol just saw this. I was joking like I said and even tried to be nice and welcome you back. :gross: I guess you really are what I thought you were. :hfive:

Oh and I think it's hysterical you made a fuss about getting one before everyone and you're the one waiting still while others are throwing their's. Ha. Circle stamp.

i made a fuss? by saying one was being shipped to me from lat? some fuss. sorry my disc took longer then expected to get here, but Svante was in the US on business with DD so he couldnt ship till he got back to europe.

Why dont you go play in the road.

Last edited:

Latest posts