• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Opto Line Diamond

ProjectKyle

I am looking fore another driver to add to my bag. I all ready have a Latitude Bolt that I love! However, All though it is still an under stable disc. It tends to fade hard to the left as it lands. Which is OK in the open field. But wen in the woods this tends to be a problem. I all ready have a Inova shark and an opto pure. And I love both discs! However, Im looking fore something with a little more kick wen it comes to long range shots in the woods. And the Latitude 64 Opto Line Diamond got my eye! Im formiller with Latitude 64. Infact! The Bolt and pure are my two favoret discs! And I havent been disappointed in ether of them! But I wanted to get some feedback on the Diamond before I got one.

i'm in the same boat lookin to get one for a tourney in high elevation. i hear they are great tailwind drivers and good if you have a slower arm speed but thats about all i can say i haven't thrown one yet

I think a Diamond would have too much right-to-left and left-to-right movement to be used successfully in the woods. For a long (over 300') controllable shot in the woods, I think an Opto line River is the better choice. For shots under 300' in the woods, I would use either the Westside Warship, MVP Axis, or Lat opto Pure. All 4 of these discs can be thrown dead straight or on an angle to follow any line. They are all in my bag and some of my favorites.

Latest posts