• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

booter

* Ace Member *
new putter! aaand the le2 plastic has gotten the name EZE.. which is replacing zero plastic

posted from marshall street :

Latitude 64 writes us, "We have been working some time on a more traditional deep rimmed putter and it is now finished." The "Mercy" will be available June 1st, and will debut in Latitude's new "EZE" (the L.E. 2 blend) plastic... and on that note, it is time to say goodbye to Zero Line plastic...

456704_10150819650034423_115178064422_9583058_1735402851_o.jpg

Yeeeeees.

eze line? Is that the only plastic they'll run it in?

I don't understand the europeans, lol. (talking about naming conventions of discs and plastics) I know we all speak a common language in English...but it's funny to see how they use idioms and slang expressions compared to american english.

On that note, I'm holding out for the Jay-Z line plastic to replace opto. I was always more partial to east coast rap.

i will be trying this one for sure. i havent got a chance to fondle this plastic yet, anything it can be compared to?

I'm gonna wait to see a profile pic because If it's just a Pure with a spacer I'll pass. Hope this new plastic blend crosses over to Westside too! My only complaint with the Swan was that it's too soft.

Wow, a Latitude disc I don't want. Cool. I can save my money for lighter Pures or a possible new fairway someday.

Latest posts