• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

I got a pair of lighter Smoke colored zero mediums around christmas. They feel great and are putting well. 169g for outside the circle putts when I don't have room to step or want to putt more directly. Just enough more glide than my 175s. I cannot wait to have them broken in a little.

Recently made the switch from Wizards to Mercys. Back yard putting has been going real well and so far I'm pleased. Played my first real round with them yesterday and while the EZE plastic feels great at temps above freezing it turned rock solid and slick as ice in the 10-20 degree weather. It was more stiff and slick than anything else in my bag including champion/Z discs. I bought some emac Mercys that I'm hoping will grip a little better in the bitter cold.

Recently made the switch from Wizards to Mercys. Back yard putting has been going real well and so far I'm pleased. Played my first real round with them yesterday and while the EZE plastic feels great at temps above freezing it turned rock solid and slick as ice in the 10-20 degree weather. It was more stiff and slick than anything else in my bag including champion/Z discs. I bought some emac Mercys that I'm hoping will grip a little better in the bitter cold.

You should try the Zero-Soft for that kind of cold.

I started with Zero-Hard ones and used them for all putts and approaches.

When the Medium finally came out I switched to that as my go to "in the circle" putter. I still bag my Hards for upshots and drives.

I also will use a soft one when it is cooler here as a practice/warm up putter. During our summers the temps get so high that the soft is just way too floppy for me.

I ordered the emacs on Wednesday and on Saturday I was wishing I had ordered softs haha. I'll see how these do and if they don't cut it in the cold I'll order some softs

I ordered the emacs on Wednesday and on Saturday I was wishing I had ordered softs haha. I'll see how these do and if they don't cut it in the cold I'll order some softs

Sounds like you will be set for any/every weather scenario once you grab some softs.

Grab a Medium while you are at it. Medium has the best of both the soft and hard plastics...Imagine that, it is in the middle, just as the "Medium" name implies! Grippy and just firm enough to throw hard if needed.

Now if Lat will just update the Mercy stamp! Well maybe not, I do not need any new Mercys right now...or can you ever have to many?

Last edited:
I ditched the mercy for the winter and went back to wizards. After some poor putting at a tournament last weekend I threw the emac mercys back in the bag and it has been a real game changer. They're everything I love about the wizard but with a consistent clean release.

Yup, now the cold is lifted my EZE's were too soft for my putting. I am also using Emac's I have 4 matching ones (would have been 5 if I was smart enough to use my driving mercy for a 1 disc round).

They come out so consistent and have a good pure stable flight. I have not been using my light ones for long runs anymore, because I like how close my 174s stay to the basket.

Am I the only one who loves these off the tee? They are so versatile and easier to range than a lot of longer (faster) putters I have driven with.

I nailed a 200 foot putt with my Mercy today - amazing putter.

Limited Edition Gold Line Mercy is coming 5/15!

Attachments

• Latitude-64-Limited-Edition-Gold-Mercy.jpg
    Latitude-64-Limited-Edition-Gold-Mercy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 29
Limited Edition Gold Line Mercy is coming 5/15!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: for Latitude and I only have to wait a week to get one too!

Man, I was just thinking about this during my morning pee today! When/if/ever was the Mercy gonna be released in a premium plastic! I would really love to score a sweet colored thrower and a white blank to dye ( I know that a blank is dreaming ) for my bag!

Last edited:
Any idea on who might have these gold line mercies? I'd hate to miss out, esp if they are not domie.

Here is Kens response from my question in their thread:

UPS estimates all the new Trilogy releases being delivered to us right on Friday. I don't think we'll meet the noon release time, but I should definitely have everything up. It'll be mostly dependent on when UPS drops everything off.

I asked the same question in the DGCenter tread and have gotten no response.

I will almost bet DD will have them up after Midnight tonight...Generally their email will go out announcing the new releases about that time too.

I just might have to stay up late tonight...

Any idea on who might have these gold line mercies? I'd hate to miss out, esp if they are not domie.

I will have some in my store in my sig. Release time is tomorrow 11am CT. If they aren't there exactly at that time, they will be shortly after. I'm going for a run in the morning, but should be back in time to launch them.

I will have some in my store in my sig. Release time is tomorrow 11am CT. If they aren't there exactly at that time, they will be shortly after. I'm going for a run in the morning, but should be back in time to launch them.

Cool, I will check you out tomorrow! Just looked/registered at your site, it is very nice, well built and easy to use :thmbup:.

Question: When you select a color and weight of a disc and it shows the selection in the picture is that the exact disc/stamp you will receive or is it just an archived photo?

I want some Mini-Mercys too! I did not know about them either! :clap:

WHOO-HOO! I got me some Mercy Fever! :D

Cool, I will check you out tomorrow! Just looked/registered at your site, it is very nice, well built and easy to use :thmbup:.

Question: When you select a color and weight of a disc and it shows the selection in the picture is that the exact disc/stamp you will receive or is it just an archived photo?

I want some Mini-Mercys too! I did not know about them either! :clap:

WHOO-HOO! I got me some Mercy Fever! :D

Thanks for the good words on the site! It was my goal to be as simple as possible. 99% of the time it is the exact disc/stamp that you will get. Sometimes, the listing may say "random stamp color". Rarely I have to do that because the way the inventory is listed in on my side, sometimes won't let me list the same color/weight but different stamp, in separate listings. It combines all the same color/weights into one section of that color/weight combo. I'll have to figure that out on my end one day. Just haven't had time lol

We have them now too. I decided to spoil myself today too...

Attachments

• 11289944_856778487724830_1170418323_n.jpg
    11289944_856778487724830_1170418323_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts