• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Open 2023

sounds about right

i think i could get a 5 if i play it absolutely perfectly

i believe i took a 6 or 7 and it continues to haunt me

i also donated a disc to the hidden pond on whatever hole

i played there with only my fizz volt (one i lost) and my red z wasp and plaz ion haha

everyone looked at me like i was an idiot rec player (theyre right) but hittin the accuracy there is a premium and what im best at

fond memories of nwb despite the ass whoopin (and of course unwinding at megiddo which is my favorite 1-2 combo to date)
There are soooo many courses in the Peoria area I still want to bag but man it would be hard to be in that area and not hit megiddo and nwb again. Wish the campgrounds in the area weren't trash, would def make it easier to spend more time/go back more often.

Next dgcr meetup at Northwoods Black? You know I'm down, but it would be a longer ride for most of the folks who came out to JT.

There are soooo many courses in the Peoria area I still want to bag but man it would be hard to be in that area and not hit megiddo and nwb again. Wish the campgrounds in the area weren't trash, would def make it easier to spend more time/go back more often.
110% down that would be incredible and if we survived jt i think we could make it outta nwb alive

i still have a ton to bag too it looks like i didnt even hit that area

i camped at some "state park" west of peoria and it was like $8 a night for tent camping which was priced well for what you got (tent camping in a field and vault toilets)

Alot of "weak" first rounds in FPO, i mean this is not a really strong field

Cat at 18th place
Holyn at 23rd
Sai and Hailey at 30th
Cox and Weese at 34th
Kona is 40th

"Strange" i have seen so many shots from Ohn, Hokom and a few from Holly- - and those three were just in frame together. . .but nothing from NR.
They just shown Ohn, Hollys and Hokoms teeshot on 18. . but not NR.

EDIT. .and just as i posted that they show us HR last putt on 18

I wonder how often Uli and Jerm have got to play on the same card in recent years...

"Strange" i have seen so many shots from Ohn, Hokom and a few from Holly- - and those three were just in frame together. . .but nothing from NR.
They just shown Ohn, Hollys and Hokoms teeshot on 18. . but not NR.

EDIT. .and just as i posted that they show us HR last putt on 18
Hard not to blame it on the obvious, but the other 3 did have hot rounds going today. -8, -7, and -8, compared to Natalie's -1.

The group apparently didn't agree with her mark, so they made her putt it again and gave her a penalty (practice) stroke for her first putt. It was a real weird situation as the mark they gave her was exceptionally close to where she putted from, perhaps even closer to the basket. Extra confusing because at one point they wanted to stroke her twice for not properly holing out, before talking it out and letting her re-putt from the lie they agreed upon.

The group apparently didn't agree with her mark, so they made her putt it again and gave her a penalty (practice) stroke for her first putt. It was a real weird situation as the mark they gave her was exceptionally close to where she putted from, perhaps even closer to the basket. Extra confusing because at one point they wanted to stroke her twice for not properly holing out, before talking it out and letting her re-putt from the lie they agreed upon.
That's what I thought had happened but couldn't see either mark to begin with and they did indeed appear very close together. The rules cover that sort of misplay specifically and they wound up getting it correct.

Latest posts