• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Disc's Speed 14 Rampage

Lol, I wasn't talking about the Legacy disc with what you have quoted John, I know all of that too. They've been keeping us appraised of how their work is progressing.

I was actually talking about the new basket in what you quoted me on.

Ok, production starts this coming week on the first run batch. Once the colors are known then I will let you all know. I plan on scooping up a few hundred to sell on here and I want feedback. I will sell these first ones as cheap as I can so as many disc golfers as I can will be able to try these. I want these discs in every state. I want guys giving me feedback and sharing these with pro's and friends to try.

Ok, production starts this coming week on the first run batch. Once the colors are known then I will let you all know. I plan on scooping up a few hundred to sell on here and I want feedback. I will sell these first ones as cheap as I can so as many disc golfers as I can will be able to try these. I want these discs in every state. I want guys giving me feedback and sharing these with pro's and friends to try.

just states?
what about provinces?

don't forget us poor Canucks

I remember someone saying that for the first runs they will be close to max weights and in several different colors.

mostly all max weights or close to it for the initial release and most likely around 4 colors.

There will be lighter weights and multiple other discs released this year by this company

just states?
what about provinces?

don't forget us poor Canucks

"Yeah, so ok eh', like don't forget about us hosers up here in the GWN..."
bobanddoug1.jpg

Here is a picture of some of the first runs off the press. Lime green that looks sick. I know alot of people want these and I will do my best to get some on here soon to sell to alll that want. Alot of guys here in southern california have been testing these and ripping them and the results have been molded and been made for release.

Attachments

• Lime Green Rampage.jpg
    Lime Green Rampage.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 196
So what does that plastic feels like. It looks really nice, but pics can be deceiving. Looks like it could be very grippy.

THe platic is like a opto or champion blend that has alot of color blended into the plastic giving it that not clear look, in the future the Rampages will be clear, actually some of the 1st runs are just clear and will be available. they should all be stamped by Tuesday. 3000 or so discs in the initial run with 7 color choices.

Will these be available at Pro Worlds, lion? Are you coming up for it, by the way? You can crash at my place if you need a place to stay!

Tell them to hurry up and supply the little guys some discs... Max weight is overkill for most people!!!

Rick
in the What's in Rico's Bag Vid

Steve kinda describes the disc to be similar to a Katana or Nuke which I don't know if that would count as beefy

I'd never be able to hold the thing at speed 14 so no matter what it would be beefy

also: perhaps I am not remembering correctly from the vid and what I am thinking of is the next disc planned for "slower arms"

Latest posts