• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lemon Lake Availability

Piqsid

I looked for contact information for the disc golf club that plays there, but couldn't find any obvious contact information, so I'd thought I'd ask here.

I have a friend coming to town in a couple weeks and he would really like to go play at Lemon Lake, but the weekend he will be here will be right before Worlds comes to town. Having played there over the 4th holiday, I can see that they have a bunch of work to do yet and I'm thinking that maybe the course(s) won't be available to play the weekend before.

Does anyone know? I'd hate to drive all the way out there to find out the best courses aren't available. Especially with so many good courses around Joliet that we could go to.

I haven't heard anything about them being closed the weekend before, in fact I'd be willing to bet they'd be all set up in the Worlds pin positions and everything with some players out practicing so you might even get to meet some pros. Have you played Valpo? It's not too much more of a drive once you're down in Crown Point and I like it a little better than any of the LL courses.

I played there today. I just played around the few people that were working. I know Bart, one of the groundskeepers and I'm sure he'd just let you play through or around them.

Latest posts