• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Like the Halloween banner or not

Do you like the new Halloween banner?

• Love it

Votes: 98 57.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 61 35.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
I have one for xmas from last year. I don't really have the creativity/time/skill to make one for every holiday though. Wish I did, it would be cool.

National Fast Food Day (11/16)

picture.php

As always another opportunity!

Contest time - who can create the coolest DGCR banners and send them off to Tim to add to the collection!? Delegation, Don't have time to do the work---let the work come to you! :D

If we have a Thanksgiving banner, can we use the same one for Canadian Thanksgiving as we do for American Thanksgiving?

Pick the best response:

a) Because people are always putting their queries into her
b) Because you can click on the I'm feeling lucky button any time
c) Because everyone uses her
d) Because if you search in the wrong places they will both give you viruses
>>>>>>>>LMAO
sorry agent-p

This thread is why I *hate* internet forums. But, I can't live without them. The logo is fine, hardly worth countless pages of debate.

did someone say boostin number count?

I say post 100. boo yah

as far as I know Timg does this. He doesn't have to, and after making it, it is only up for a few days just to change what we are looking at and celebrate the holiday. I say, "Thanks Tim, the new banners are always awesomesauce"

Wow, run out of things to talk about? It's gonna be gone soon, you'd think we'd all tolerate it for a week or two, who cares what we think.

This thread is why I *hate* internet forums. But, I can't live without them. The logo is fine, hardly worth countless pages of debate.

did someone say boostin number count?

I say post 100. boo yah

Wow, run out of things to talk about? It's gonna be gone soon, you'd think we'd all tolerate it for a week or two, who cares what we think.

That is IT. If it's one thing I can't stand, it's pointless posts complaining about pointless posts. You've brought this upon yourselves, gentlemen.

What is par?

Latest posts