• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Like the Halloween banner or not

Do you like the new Halloween banner?

• Love it

Votes: 98 57.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 61 35.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
I like it mucho! GJ JEDwards

only one criticism: Evergreens are always green

I like it, but how does a spider webb stick to a flying disc?

Quick story, when we had our Halloween Tourney a few of the baskets had that synthetic spider web wrapped all around them. Schwebbie's putt was a spit out and the spider web caught it before it hit the ground. Ruling???

We decided since the halloween web was part of the basket in this case, the putt counts.

Cool part is, we coined a new term, the "Webbie"! :)

Well Tim...I might have to bow out gracefully on this one. This is the best I could come up with on short notice:

header_je.gif

Pretty frickin' sweet!

Btw, forgot to mention but I had a PSD with all the header elements in separate layers.. probably would have made your life easier :)

are you going to change the site background when you use this? I noticed that the reg banner sky and site background are both the same light blue... I think that would be pretty cool to autumn up the site while you use this banner.

I see you added some color to the cornucopia and the wicker band at the opening...
also, it looks like you brightened up the evergreens just a touch...
and you made the cornucopia a bit smaller at the one end... amiright?

Ah.. the sky color change didn't click. jedwards, can you send me the PSD so I can match up the gradient properly? Email is tim at takeawildguess :)

Awe man, I hate it when turkeys are on the fairway- it's like, "hello! This is a disc golf course!".
Stupid turkeys.....
;)