• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Like the Halloween banner or not

Do you like the new Halloween banner?

• Love it

Votes: 98 57.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 61 35.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
I have one for xmas from last year. I don't really have the creativity/time/skill to make one for every holiday though. Wish I did, it would be cool.

There are some talented peeps on here... why not recruit from within for this... If I can find some time I'll try to get some holiday banners for ya. Especially my birthday.

I voted liked it...
why aren't polls public more often... i like to see how you all think

Will this be a new trend in DGCR culture? I'm waiting for Turkey Day, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's, my Birthday...

Let's not forget National Fast Food Day is quickly approaching (11/16). I'll grab this opportunity to once again make my appeal for the following banner :D

picture.php

Let's not forget National Fast Food Day is quickly approaching (11/16). I'll grab this opportunity to once again make my appeal for the following banner :D

picture.php

YEAH!!! awesomeness of the first order. wait, shouldn't that be "National Reason Why We Are An Obese Nation Day"?

picture.php

this can then be remade to have DG Snake Review's Logo.

On second thought, I think the black sky is just a bit too morbid. Should be dark purple or something, just for the idea that it's all fun & games anyway.

Oh hey, and can I have curly fries with mine??? :D

Pick the best response:

a) Because people are always putting their queries into her
b) Because you can click on the I'm feeling lucky button any time
c) Because everyone uses her
d) Because if you search in the wrong places they will both give you viruses

e) Because she suggests what she thinks you want before you even finish

its eye-ight. kinda goofy looking. like its for children.

Oh come on...like enough people don't look at us throwing plastic circles in our local parks and woods and say, "That looks like it's for children." :D

Timg, that zombie hand should be holding an OOP disc!