• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Longer Striker

lohizz

Par Member
What would you guys recommend as a longer Latitude 64 Striker?

I don't want a speed 42 driver with a 6 cm rim (yes I know they don't exist), so a maximum rim size would be 2,1/2,2 cm. I just don't like huge rims.

I've looked for quite sometime and the closest I could find was the Westside Northman and Discraft Surge SS. I have not tried these, I just looked from flight charts.

So, what do you think?

surge SS will bomb a lot like a sword.. Also IMO a beat-in stable opto striker is a bomber but also get a lot more turn and no fade at all.

Sword or Flow, Riot is a fun option. Wraith is a classic choice and still viable. Northman can be a bit too flippy.

What about a Stag !? Definitely one of my longest flying discs and is soooo straight. Not nearly what the numbers say...

I can get quite a bit of turn from the Striker, but I don't know if mine is more understable than other strikers, because I know that they are really inconsistent of the molding.

I shall try the Sword first, great suggestions all :clap:

recent run strikers have been less than stable. If you like that amount of turn I would say start with a GL Flow they have more turn than the Sword.

Trespass, it's at the 2.1 rim you said you could go for. At least all of mine in lucid fly like a longer striker. My striker is opto and has some turn at high speed with decent fade. Exactly like my trespass but it's a speed 12 and the striker is a 9/10? I couldn't count on the striker as a replacement for the c-pd. Too much turn in headwinds. Lat should be out with the OS saint now right? They did the Fury.