• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Looking for a Trilogy Putter

I agree the Judge is the right disc for your criteria.
That said, I always have liked beaded putters but am now throwing the Mercy exclusively, including putter drives, which I throw quite often.

Judge! Great disc. I prefer the Classic (hard) plastic, but there are lots of options for you depending on what you like.

Judge is very good, also look at a Shield they felt really good when I was looking at the the other day and did well on the few practice tosses I had.[/QUOTE

I second the shield. I use to use the judge and currently have one for upshots, then went to challengers for a while. Then I found the shield, and the BT medium is awesome material. If you have a local play it again shop close by go and see if they have any trilagy discs. My local Pia's received in a bunch and they sell them for $9.99 each, I'm loading up for that price

Pretty sure the dagger is taller than the judge overall, even if the rims are the same height.

Judge and Swan are pretty similar in feel and flight. Short, shallow, and flat. I would go with either of those.

Personally I wouldnt recommend the Shield as a putting putter unless you're used to putting with something that will fade pretty hard. Watch videos of people trying to putt with them in the Trilogy challenges last year. pretty hilarious. "think he's figured out the shield yet? nope... low and way to the left." I'm sure it just takes getting used to.

Judge for sure. I putted with judges for about 18 months after they came out. They are a solid putter, but I went back to wizards.

Not as pronounced as the Judge, but yes it does.

Thanks, I'm adding one to my cart now and finally processing my order. Going to be getting a Judge and a Shield. I'll be going from there. Thanks for all the information everyone! I appreciate it!

Got a question. I was ordering last night and never pulled the trigger. Can someone tell me a little bit about the BT plastic? How soft is soft? Medium? Har?

BT Soft is what I usually throw - it dings up like crazy just from hitting chains, but it seems purely superficial. I like the feel of it. I 'm not sure what the Dynamic equivalent is (classic soft?).

BT Soft is pretty soft. I like Medium and Hard personally. I would say bt soft is about SSS gatweay soft, but its hard to compare to gateway runs because there have been so many different ones.
They are not as soft as a Soft Magnet, but close.

If you've handled Dynamic's Classic plastic or Latitude's Zero plastic, you've handled BT.

Latest posts