• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for Team Tags for our Collegiate Team! Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmwyatt

Just wondering if anyone here is capable of making tags with a School Logo and Rank number? Our club is in dire need of getting some made, we just don't have anywhere around to get them from. :wall:

Anyone wanna hook us up? :)

I just checked out Paragon Disc Golf, and I could not find Bag Tags. Hmm. I will keep looking, thanks for the heads up, guys.

I make custom ace badges, bag tag challenge tags, member badges etc... How many are you looking to get?

http://paragondiscgolf.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=61

check out the Paragon Disc Deal. Bottom part is what they sent my club!!

I found this interesting.

Dear Fellow Disc Golfer,

Paragon Disc Golf has been helping disc golf clubs and tournament directors with disc golf specific apparel. We also provide an array of merchandise, including but not limited to:

laser-engraved bag tags
mini clipboards
dry-fit polos and t-shirts
sweatshirts and hoodies
stickers
micro-fiber towels
water bottles
carabiners
full color banners
key chains
golf pencils
and much more

Paragon wants to help your club expand its membership and raise money. Our $12.00 Deal includes a bag tag, a custom dry-fit shirt, and a Paragon micro-fiber towel. Our $17 Deal includes bag tag, Dry fit Polo, and paragon micro-fiber towel. We are thrilled to offer these great deal to you and your club! You can also go a la carte and pick what you need for you club. Your options are endless.

Gmason, our club has only been around for a semester, and we only have 3 active members, but we are looking to grow the club a lot in the next fall semester. So for now, we really are looking to like 3-5 Bag tags for ourselves, and then as the club grows, getting more.

RPS, Thanks for the post! It was extremely helpful. I will check them out, and see what they can maybe do for us!

We get ours through discdiva, this one is from a few years ago because I didn't want to go out to the car. Last year and this year we did different colors for the top 10 and the rest in another color and we have also done the top ten in square with the rest circle. They are metal and are very nice and reasonably priced
IMAG0011.jpg

we usually do top 25 in gold and the rest in silver! If i get a chance ill post a pic of mine! And no prob man just trying to help ya out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts