• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Low Profile Putter

I really like smaller profile disc and the Envy is the one for me. I started a few months ago and the Envy was definitely a game changer. It's also great for approach shots.

Low profile goodness...

XD...

I am sure I am missing something, but this is a good place to start.

Don't give up on the XD until you've tried it in the old DX, buttery-chalky variety. I stocked up on bar and bullet stamped but some of the PFN's are just as good.

Summit is very shallow - Swan2 is shallow. I like them both.

I have all of the above. The Summit is the shallowest, with an XD next. Pures in opto are deeper than zero hard or other base plastics. My PA1 I would not say has a shallow rim, more closer to a wizard. I just picked up the Summit, looking forward to tomorrow, putter rounds!

I have all of the above. The Summit is the shallowest, with an XD next. Pures in opto are deeper than zero hard or other base plastics. My PA1 I would not say has a shallow rim, more closer to a wizard. I just picked up the Summit, looking forward to tomorrow, putter rounds!

Rim Depth 1.4cm Max Wt (Vint)

Both are 1.4 cm.

Another vote for the XD
I think I like lower profile for driving putters too. They feel great in my hands and I seem to get a cleaner release, consistently.

While not as thin as an DX XD,(I've found that the Champions to be a bit domey)- Prodigy's PA2's(especially the SE's) profile, plastic and feel are very nice.

Just got a Shaman in the mail today, but it may be the lowest profile putter I've ever held.

If your not using a Wizard, your not disc golfing.

Hey, there's the new Chief out now which is basically a low profile Wizard. From all accounts and how I've seen mine fly so far it's a great Slightly OS low profile putter.

Also classic rocs, all the classic rocs.