• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marking the Basket

Apparently sarcasm doesn't translate well on the net. My bad...:)

I was completely joking, it was a poke at the overreactions I saw above. I personally don't sharpie baskets.

I am actually guilty as charged for putting a HukLab sticker on the pole of a basket.

I was playing with someguy and when he saw it he said "someone has vandalized our course!" I was like are you serious man??

It's a damn disc golf sticker for poop sake!

sorry.. i'm like you i've never sharpied a basket but the overreactions are too much

That was a cool message. It's very possible that I will change my stance on this because I am new to the sport.

But I do have a joke!!!

I've seen you use "tear one off" a bunch. I don't know what it means but if your making a motion during sex that resembles tearing something, I'm pretty sure that your wife is not happy about it.

When you go to the bar you "tie one on" . That means get your drink on.

When you go home and "Tear one off" it means have great sex with your girlfriend or wife.

Its a very old expression.

I've noticed that a lot of the older guys on here complaining about all the kids and vandalism, and lack of respect, are the most immature people on here. every other word is about beating children, or calling people silly immature names. Nice, good example set for us young, stupid kids. by the way I'm with you Jacob i just was tired of arguing with a bunch of geriatrics who discovered the Internet and have nothing else to do with there social security.

I was advocating making love and not war. What is wrong with that?:confused:

I've noticed that a lot of the older guys on here complaining about all the kids and vandalism, and lack of respect, are the most immature people on here. every other word is about beating children, or calling people silly immature names. Nice, good example set for us young, stupid kids. by the way i'm with you jacob i just was tired of arguing with a bunch of geriatrics who discovered the internet and have nothing else to do with there social security.

Excellent. Speaking as an Old Fogey, you demonstrated our case very nicely.

midnight
you are going to go commit noise pollution,with your bike. Making disc golfers and bikers look like loud derelicts.

Latest posts