• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

Cedar Hill is a sweet course! Wish I could make it!

Cedar Hill is a wonderful milestone course McCready. Enjoy sir.

I'm starting to contemplate where #500 should be. only 9 to go. I have a trip planned to Wisco and Michigan in a couple months and am thinking the ball will drop there.

I'm starting to contemplate where #500 should be. only 9 to go. I have a trip planned to Wisco and Michigan in a couple months and am thinking the ball will drop there.

Lots of good frolfs in WI and Mi. 500 is impressive, I might need to live several lifetimes to get there.

But I should hit #200 at either Four Mound or Farragut next weekend. :)

Cedar Hill was indeed memorable. Love me some nice long bomber holes on a hot day. Nice technical holes too, and some tough uphill drives. #17 was my favorite though, just a wide open downhill begging you to yank it as far as you possibly can.

Bagging courses is great, but every city has at least one or two that I want to replay when I go back.

Cedar Hill was indeed memorable. Love me some nice long bomber holes on a hot day. Nice technical holes too, and some tough uphill drives. #17 was my favorite though, just a wide open downhill begging you to yank it as far as you possibly can.

Bagging courses is great, but every city has at least one or two that I want to replay when I go back.

One of the hardest parts of bagging great courses is never quite knowing when you will go back.

When I was traveling for work a lot in 2013-16 places like Rollin Ridge, Dretzka, Dabney, and Hornings Hideout became almost surrogate home courses.

I haven't been to those places in 5 years, always read the new reviews and hope they stay as good as I remember.

Cedar Hill is a wonderful milestone course McCready. Enjoy sir.

No, do it at Pensacola State instead

The day has finally arrived when I've been bumped to page two on the members list for courses played. I've been anticipated that this day was coming but it doesn't make it hurt any less. With 122 courses played, I'm now sitting at # 21 (out of the 3300 and something members). It's currently a little too wet and cold in the Pacific Northwest for me to chalk up any more courses. I'll have to wait until at least spring before adding to my total.

My question is? Does anyone else besides me check these totals on any kind of a regular basis. I probably check once a week. I've watched guys add courses and pass me or simply have had new people join the site who have played 100 plus. There's currently quite a battle for first place, at least until Inanovadude gets his 1000 courses inputed. It's also pretty impressive how young a couple of the guys are who have already bagged over 100 courses. Your thoughts?

LOL, first post on this thread had me cracking up. I wonder if he even imagined where he would be now.

One of the hardest parts of bagging great courses is never quite knowing when you will go back.

When I was traveling for work a lot in 2013-16 places like Rollin Ridge, Dretzka, Dabney, and Hornings Hideout became almost surrogate home courses.

I haven't been to those places in 5 years, always read the new reviews and hope they stay as good as I remember.

I can speak to the WI courses and Rollin Ridge is as good as it has always been and Dretzka has gotten better. Dretzka got new tee signs put in a few years ago by Pandamonium and now all the course in Milwaukee have had the same tee sign upgrade. There are discatchers now, more pin placements and I believe its getting new teepads sometime soon. Pay to play in the Milwaukee area has made the area flourish with disc golf.

I can speak to the WI courses and Rollin Ridge is as good as it has always been and Dretzka has gotten better. Dretzka got new tee signs put in a few years ago by Pandamonium and now all the course in Milwaukee have had the same tee sign upgrade. There are discatchers now, more pin placements and I believe its getting new teepads sometime soon. Pay to play in the Milwaukee area has made the area flourish with disc golf.

That is so great to hear, I miss going up there and playing those courses. I even miss my annual snow rounds up your way.

Thanks for your part in making those places great/even better.

That is so great to hear, I miss going up there and playing those courses. I even miss my annual snow rounds up your way.

Thanks for your part in making those places great/even better.

Ohh its not me at all, its everybody else in that community. Milwaukee would be great to hold a Pro Worlds but the courses arent quite up to championship level imo.

/QUOTE]

Yep, in the last 5 years, I have only played a couple of rounds on courses I had already played before. Almost none of them were casual rounds, they were tournament rounds.

So really, in the last 5 years I probably only have a dozen rounds on courses I have played begore.

But then that is why I do what I do, I really enjoy playing a hole for the first time. Specially when you nail the drive. That is what pushes me to keep doing my crazy day trips to bag new courses.

you back in wi or you posted in mn for a while longer

you back in wi or you posted in mn for a while longer

Ill probably be in MN til Novermberish. I never know how long Im going to be somewhere but rarely do I get back to WI. I might drive home for this coming long weekend but after that, I have no clue.

This is the situation I often find myself in. When I go back to an area with a course I remember as being very good or great, I invariably go play that course again, then maybe play others if I have the time.

This comment is to see where I end up in 3-5 years. Currently at 1363.

Goal to end the year at 1400

If I am reading this, how did I do?

Judging by your track record, you'll be at 1527.

That's my safe estimate :D