• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Merging companies

All Day

Eagle Member
Not sure if this has been asked before but I tried searching. If two disc golf companies joined forces, which two would you pick and why? I would love to have a stack of X-link Wizards, and some Eraser Ibexes, so my new company would be the result of a Gateway and Vibram merger.

I think an MVP core with a Vibram overmold would be crazy awesome. Or... a Buzzz made out of M X-Link would be too awesome. Cool idea.

I think an MVP core with a Vibram overmold would be crazy awesome. Or... a Buzzz made out of M X-Link would be too awesome. Cool idea.

X-link Buzzz would be awesome, but X-link Element would be nastayyyy.

X-link Buzzz would be awesome, but X-link Element would be nastayyyy.

I have not thrown an Element, so I can't comment on that. I could also see some cool Gold Line Buzzzes since the Ti colors are not that great. It would also be interesting to see how things like the Teebird, xXx, and Nuke flew in X-Link.

I have not thrown an Element, so I can't comment on that. I could also see some cool Gold Line Buzzzes since the Ti colors are not that great. It would also be interesting to see how things like the Teebird, xXx, and Nuke flew in X-Link.

Wha? If I would've known that, I would have let you chuck one of my Elements. You need to throw a max weight E-HPP Element some time just for kicks.

Not sure if this has been asked before but I tried searching. If two disc golf companies joined forces, which two would you pick and why? I would love to have a stack of X-link Wizards, and some Eraser Ibexes, so my new company would be the result of a Gateway and Vibram merger.

the idea of this thread just blew my mind. after I recover I'll get back to discing and coming up with a response. bravo.

Latest posts