• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

Gotcha! I'm a "prepared for anything" kind of guy. The weather here in Texas can be very spastic. I've played in a tournament where it was in the 40s in the morning, and 80s in the 2nd round. I'm not a minimalist by any means, so the bag is great for my needs. Its definitely a tournament bag, not really for the recreational players.

ya i want/need a good bag for the more technical terrain courses that the cart doesnt go through well. and the back pack style is way better for the back then the old school type bags.

like this bag a lot. there are tons of pros

-lots of room, much more than say a grip A-series
-material feels solid, especially on the bag portion
-no problem grabbing discs out of the bag at any time

my small comaplaints would be,

- rainfly doesnt fit over the side if you have a water bottle
- not sure yet the best strategy for grabbing putter out of top pocket. generally too far to reach, side pockets may be best access while walking.

otherwise, the price is amazing considering what you are getting. very happy I bought this.

Just got my digital camo bag this morning.

picture.php

good video. reassured me that i made the right choice in buying my sweeeet green and grey flak3!! couldn't be happier with it!!

I thought I read that you were coming from a Revolution Carolina. Did I remember that correctly?
My question is, how does the Flak feel in comparison? I realize it is bigger, but are you carrying more stuff (that you may not need) to fill it out, thus making it heavier? Or, did you just transfer all your stuff from 1 bag to the other? I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts you have on going from the Revo to the Flak as I'm currently using a Revo and want to go to a Flak in the near future.
Thanks

I've put in quite a few rounds with my orange Flak3. I absolutely love it.

The side pockets for the putters are great. Whenever I've got the basket parked sometimes I won't even put the bag down. I'll just reach back for a putter and toss it in, then put it back without missing a beat.

I'm a photography hobbyist, so part of the reason I bought this bag was that whenever I travel to courses out of town, I can keep my 60D safely in the top compartment while the bottom front straps can hold my monopod. I went out to Capital Springs in Madison with my camera in the bag and it worked great. I did have to use Gorilla Tape to keep the bottom flap from coming undone, but I didn't have any issues.

All-around great bag. And I love the dry-fit shirt that came with it!

I thought I read that you were coming from a Revolution Carolina. Did I remember that correctly?
My question is, how does the Flak feel in comparison? I realize it is bigger, but are you carrying more stuff (that you may not need) to fill it out, thus making it heavier? Or, did you just transfer all your stuff from 1 bag to the other? I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts you have on going from the Revo to the Flak as I'm currently using a Revo and want to go to a Flak in the near future.
Thanks

Actually carrying a ton more crap in the flak than revo. I am testing various discs so I am carrying 24 discs in it right now with 22 in main pocket I believe. I think like 7 mids, and 3 putters in main compartment. I love the bag even with tons more crap it feels so much better on my back. Going to a backpack after 7-8years of carrying the revo is definitely weird at first but after just a bit u get over the difference and love it. At first I was unsure if I liked backpack as much but after a couple rounds loaded with tons of plastic and other junk in my bag and not feeling nearly as fatigued afterwards I was sold.

Actually carrying a ton more crap in the flak than revo. I am testing various discs so I am carrying 24 discs in it right now with 22 in main pocket I believe. I think like 7 mids, and 3 putters in main compartment. I love the bag even with tons more crap it feels so much better on my back. Going to a backpack after 7-8years of carrying the revo is definitely weird at first but after just a bit u get over the difference and love it. At first I was unsure if I liked backpack as much but after a couple rounds loaded with tons of plastic and other junk in my bag and not feeling nearly as fatigued afterwards I was sold.

Thanks, if you still have the revo, would you mind snapping a few pics for a size comparison. I've been trying to find someone with this bag locally, but (unfortunately) without luck. Any oth thought or comparisons between the 2 would be great

Has anyone heard when these will be back in stock? I was hopi.g to order by the 20th to get the pre order price

Last edited:
Also, I'm interested in any information people can provide on the colors. We can all see them online, but I'd like real world comparisons. Is the orange like a Sunkist soda can. Is the green like high visibility construction cone, etc. Any help is appreciated

Also, I'm interested in any information people can provide on the colors. We can all see them online, but I'd like real world comparisons. Is the orange like a Sunkist soda can. Is the green like high visibility construction cone, etc. Any help is appreciated

the green is BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT! have not seen the orange or digi camo in person

The colors on the site are almost dead on.

There are pics of all 3 in this thread, but people have said the green is even brighter in person. That's why I wanted real world comparisons...
I think I'm leaning towards the black & orange. It just sucks cause these bags are the best on the market from a functional point of view, but I am not thrilled with any of the colors:\

I ordered a black and orange yesterday. Waiting to hear when it ships, i can post pictures of it in person when i get it. Super excited