• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Falcon

Light Green =4x McBeth Destoyer
Orange= Shryke
Dark Green = Barsby Scorp
Pink = Falcon

h4uD3dr.jpg

2Fax90T.jpg

tqs3wRk.jpg

AFXExRT.jpg

NO5haKP.jpg

XsaRGdm.jpg

Light Green =4x McBeth Destoyer
Orange= Shryke
Dark Green = Barsby Scorp
Pink = Falcon

h4uD3dr.jpg

2Fax90T.jpg

tqs3wRk.jpg

AFXExRT.jpg

NO5haKP.jpg

XsaRGdm.jpg

Thanks!! So it looks more like a Scorpius than a Shryke. Shryke doesn't look as deep and the bottom wing width on the Shryke looks bigger. So what makes this disc so different that it needs another name? Just the flight?

Last edited:
Whats the lightest yellow green disc? Whats the main difference in your opinion between the Falcon and the Barsby Scorp? is there a difference?

Is the Falcon a little shorter than the Destroyer? Its hard to judge the top of the dome.

I am hoping so. Destroyer is a bit much for my grip.

Last edited:
Whats the lightest yellow green disc? Whats the main difference in your opinion between the Falcon and the Barsby Scorp? is there a difference?

1.8 Scorp is the yellow-green one. The Falcon feels a tad more shallow and is noticeable less stable in flight than the Barsby or 1.8 Scorp. It reminds me of the Millennium plastic Scorp.

Last edited:
Looks Shryke like, might be a good BH bomber.

Hopefully it comes out in some light weights. I like my drivers to be 168 or lower.
I really doubt I have the arm speed anyway, but it would be nice, from a pure nerd perspective, to have one in my bag.