• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Falcon

They were going to release it a couple of years ago, when the Falcons won the super bowl, but ...

then, after a suitable wait, that movie ...

oh well, seems OK now, not too soon they hope.

Last edited:
May never throw one of these, but I'm totally buying one if the stamp is at all cool.

Now that I think back.. What he said was "between a Destroyer and s Shryke". I think Matt said it was a tweaked Scorpius mold.

You are six days early with that announcement.

Well, we had one in the player pack last Friday and Matt made an announcement about it at the players meeting to remind us not to throw it in the tournament.

It's not been a secret since then...

The Markings on the bottoms say S-SRP on them. So some type of Frankenstein Scorpius is imminent.

The Markings on the bottoms say S-SRP on them. So some type of Frankenstein Scorpius is imminent.

I feel like Millennium gets the shaft a bunch on this. They have had numerous runs with the wrong pieces and this looks like another one. At least they didn't just call it run 2.1 on a scorpius.

I feel like Millennium gets the shaft a bunch on this. They have had numerous runs with the wrong pieces and this looks like another one. At least they didn't just call it run 2.1 on a scorpius.

It was discussed lol. Seriously though, I think this is going to be a happy mistake. It is right between a Scorpius and a Shrkye. It is really in a great stability spot. It is going to fill the beat in Destroyer/Scorp spot for me when it becomes approved.

Latest posts