• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Falcon

I just ordered one of each. I will compare PLH and overall height when they come in. Hopefully they will be close to the same weight.

I'm intrigued but I think i'll Stick to 1.7 Sirius and M scorps for this slot.

Interesting thing I noticed: I received my Falcons today and three of the four are penned SSRP and only one is penned SSRF. Were these originally going to be just another run of Scorps? Haven't thrown them so can't comment on the flight just yet.

Interesting thing I noticed: I received my Falcons today and three of the four are penned SSRP and only one is penned SSRF. Were these originally going to be just another run of Scorps? Haven't thrown them so can't comment on the flight just yet.

Update to my earlier post: two of the discs (both 175g) are definitely Scorpiuses. I compared the wings to my 1.9 and they match without a doubt. the other two (both 170g, one penned SSRP and the other SSRF) appear to be Falcons as the wings are different than the Scorpius. Anyone receiving these test flight Falcons should may want to check before throwing.

That's fine by me. The 1.9 scorps are money anyway. I just got the Sirius falcon because I figured I'd try it, if it turns out to be another scorp I'm ok with that, but I will need to find a Sirius falcon. Any reports of the base falcons being scorps?

I got both Sirius and the Standard. One is penned s-srp and the other srp. Both had wider wings than a Destroyer but i have never owned a Scorpius to compare them to. I only threw the Sirius and I am in love with it, regardless what it is.

Here are some profile pics. The white is a 168g Standard Falcon, the blue is the Sirius.

Attachments

• 20190330_143622.jpg
    20190330_143622.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190330_143446_001.jpg
    20190330_143446_001.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190330_142424.jpg
    20190330_142424.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 66
Mine just came in. It's a Scorpius. How is this not false advertising?

I emailed Millennium on Saturday as soon as I realized that two of the four were Scorpius. I have yet to receive a response and I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. I'm confident two of the four I ordered were Falcons as the wings are certainly different than the Scorpius. But I'm done testing distance drivers so if anyone is looking for a pair of unthrown 170g Falcons let me know.