• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played in a state you haven't lived

82 current, 87 with RIPed courses in MN for me. Should be around or over 100 by the end of the year.

7 in North Carolina. I have about a dozen on my sights, that I would like to reach by the end of the year in NC. Should also bag a few in Maryland, and just maybe creep into Delaware.

I honestly have no desire to make it high on this list.
I'm not gonna claim I'm not a course bagger... but I'm much more of a cherry picker than a carpet bomber.

But I'll raise a glass (of root beer) to all of you who "gotta catch'em all." ;)

I honestly have no desire to make it high on this list.
I'm not gonna claim I'm not a course bagger... but I'm much more of a cherry picker than a carpet bomber.

But I'll raise a glass (of root beer) to all of you who "gotta catch'em all." ;)

Cherry Picking is always a pretty Sweet deal

You'd find my Michigan List to be Respectable Like, Bogey :)

I used to carpet bomb the **** out of places. Now I'd say I'm very much a cherry picker. 3.5+ rated 18 holers under 6000' is my jam :) 2 or 3 of them in a day, maybe 4, and maybe squeeze in that 2 rated 9 holer if it's on the way and it looks like it's going to be fairly quick and easy.

Under 6000'? You trying to pad your ace count or something??? :D

I've played 69 courses in Georgia without living there, but to be fair, I live about 10 minutes from the TN-GA border. Hoping to bag a couple more in Georgia before I move to NE Tennessee in a month.

I lived in WA state '89-'94, but I didn't start playing with golf discs till '02. I've played 67 courses in WA, and 36 in Idaho (mostly because I have good friends in both states). Gonna be hitting the Farragut S.P. and Post Falls courses this Independence Day holiday!

I've played 69 courses in Georgia without living there, but to be fair, I live about 10 minutes from the TN-GA border. Hoping to bag a couple more in Georgia before I move to NE Tennessee in a month.

More courses than I have in my own state, I am ashamed.(but adding a couple more next week!)

I have 66 courses bagged in Alabama, good for 4th highest in the state. I might even bag a couple more this weekend!

73InIowa
60 ILlinois
4 With 1 Played
2 With 0

I last replied to the subject of this thread in 2014. Not much has changed since then..

88 in Iowa
57 in Illinois (went down 3 :| )
4 with 1 played
2 with 0

I'd bet Colorado and TX went up significantly, as well as a handful of other areas, but I don't have my 2014 info

50 in Colorado
45 in Texas
The two states I have over 100 in are the two states I've lived in.

I have only lived in Texas and made it a goal to play every course I could a few years ago.

Sitting at 580 courses played in my home state.

Now for states I don't live in......

168 - Oklahoma
107 - Arkansas
76 - Kansas
37 - Tennessee
31 - Louisiana
28 - Missouri

At this moment, my current goal is to be #1 in Oklahoma, played 9 courses this week and hope to knock out many more next week and capture that #1 spot from breaking the chains. At least till he sees this and makes a OK trip (right now it is 169 vs 163)

Ironicly, breaking the chains is from Kansas.

I just looked it up, the top 5 baggers of Oklahoma
#1 breaking the chains from Kansas
#2 Pizza God from Texas
#3 Chained Evil from Kansas
#4 bjflash from Arkansas
#5 Joshua323 is actually from Oklahoma with only 87 courses played.

I lived in WA state '89-'94, but I didn't start playing with golf discs till '02. I've played 67 courses in WA, and 36 in Idaho (mostly because I have good friends in both states). Gonna be hitting the Farragut S.P. and Post Falls courses this Independence Day holiday!
if your making it to farragut, be sure to go up the road a bit more to hit up caliber

looks like i can make top 10 in wyo if i just play one more course there (if you count extinct, i am tied for 7th). i did grow up there & my parents still live there, but didn't really play disc golf when i lived there.
just outside the idaho top ten too