• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most valuable find??

dlk33

Par Member
So, since you first started playing disc golf what is the most valuable object you've found on the course? A couple of days ago I found a mans wedding band in the grass right next to the #1 teepad. If you haven't found anything valuable, what's the strangest thing you've found?While we're on the subject, what have you lost on the disc golf course (other then discs), did you get it back?

Nice Thread: Obviously discs, and I always ALWAYS call the owner if the name and number is on the disc. I have had a few that I wanted to keep but I feel Karma will eventually catch up to me.

I have found "Recreational Items", I'm hoping I don't have to explain that one.

I would have to say the strangest thing I have ever found on a course was bullet. It wasn't just the casing, I was pretty confused why someone would need a gun on a DG course.

I would have to say the strangest thing I have ever found on a course was bullet. It wasn't just the casing, I was pretty confused why someone would need a gun on a DG course.

I wonder if they thought discs were like Clay Pigeons and tried to shoot them flying through the air. Upset disc golfers I bet.

I found a nice piece of "functional glass art" right beside a teepad a long time ago. With some fresh sticky ickys in it. That was a good find at the time.:)

My virginity but then I lost it again. :rolleyes:

What I find a lot of is garbage and I hate it. :mad: Trash on the course drives my buggy. I usually keep a trash bag in the bag in an effort to keep the home course tidy.

Well my best find was pretty boring, just a premium plastic disc a time or two.

My virginity but then I lost it again. :rolleyes:

What I find a lot of is garbage and I hate it. :mad: Trash on the course drives my buggy. I usually keep a trash bag in the bag in an effort to keep the home course tidy.

This pissesme off to. Everytime I go to my home couse I pick up tons of empty water bottle and such. Guess its the villages fault, though, they only put garbage cans at 3/4 of the holes. Can we really expect people to carry there garbage 200' to the next tee pad?

This pissesme off to. Everytime I go to my home couse I pick up tons of empty water bottle and such. Guess its the villages fault, though, they only put garbage cans at 3/4 of the holes. Can we really expect people to carry there garbage 200' to the next tee pad?

YES! I'm a hiker and our rule is, you pack it in, you pack it out. That is the standing rule for years at Seneca Creek. They have no garbage cans and that course is spotless and always has been.

I giant dead deer carcus on tee pad#2 in Minot, ND on the Air Force Base. Fortunatly there was snow on the ground so it didn't smell but I did think at first it was a sasquatch. = )

Beat in Heavy Blue Wraith. It flies soooooo straight, sooooo far.

A pink un-inked Star Valkyrie for my wifey. All the other discs we have found were uninked DX poop...the inked ones were all returned.

Some female underwear. I gripped locked a throw, and it is heavily wooded to the right, on tee 4 at Newport News. When I found the disc they were lying next to it.

So I suppose it could go as both valuable (blackmail maybe) and strange.

Some female underwear. I gripped locked a throw, and it is heavily wooded to the right, on tee 4 at Newport News. When I found the disc they were lying next to it.

So I suppose it could go as both valuable (blackmail maybe) and strange.

I shudder to think of what I'd find at Rankin Lake, NC :|

I found this phone during a round at the local college campus. When I pulled up the contact list to call "home" I found out everything was an international number. Turns out the guy was a guest speaker and lost it walking across campus - I hear he was very happy to have it back.

This spring right after the snow receded, I found two $5 bills on different courses. I also saw what I assume was a used condom by one of the teepads!

Latest posts