• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

Until I joined this website I thought that all disc golfers were chill, cool people :(

Also this is the worst post ever. You can't be serious. Trollolololol. Makes me not want to associate with MVP, unfortunately. But I guess if I throw MVP discs then I'll magically be able to beat veteran players.... ???

Totally serious, man. I once saw a bum who lived in the park give a 12 year old who'd never played before an Ion he was using to keep warm at night. The kid was blind but the Ion cured him. It was one of the old opaque Proton Ions. There's too much power in those things. That's the real reason they don't make them anymore. He then went on to beat Nikko in a tournament that day using nothing but the Ion.

Nikko was gracious as usual and congratulated the new champ on his win. He then let him try out one of his Prodigy discs and it caused the kid to go blind again. Full circle. Life's like that sometimes.

Nope, but I'm leading a bunch of sheep down the rabbithole right now. ;)

I am happy that for once I did not just react to a post. When I first read that post I had to look and make sure Aim didnt write it. Then I read it again and was like wow, what a jerk. Then I got to the quoted post and was like ok, he was just fummimg arpund. Well played sir, well played.

NOW we are actually fun! :thmbup:

No but seriously, EyeOn's totally make you see better

That's awesome. I'm going to do some type of EyeOn stamp on my Ion.

MVP is bringing it. I heard Benny Hinn throws throws Volts at crippled people in wheelchairs and suddenly they can walk and play disc golf. They have trouble with the X-step though.

Lmao. A whole new line up to fill. Guess those dd's just got pushed even further out. And still no base line plastic. Guess the popularity of two tone discs like the atlas and nova just was proven. Lmao. This is hilarious.

I mean. Honestly its probably just a way to sell more...the collector/obsessor/fanboy/completist wants it all...pretty colors and one of a kinds can help drive impulsive buys, which i'm sure none of us on this board have been guilty of...;)

Latest posts