• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
troll_toll.jpg

Of course you've been in this thread a while, gotta bait and troll. I just don't pay much attention to who's trolling what thread anymore, too difficult to keep track of on here.

I could list all of my accomplishments in DG, a couple of wins, couple of second places, few month+ streaks of holding onto our club's 1 tag... But who cares? Nobody other than me, so why bother about trying to impress some troll over the internetz.

ssssooooo, 0 wins?

Medium anodes why did I ever leave thee. Traded in a few discs today and grabbed a regular eclipse anode. Man they feel great in this hot weather.

I kinda want to pick one up.. But unfortunately my next trip is going to break the bank already. Can't add anything more :/

Yeah I want to talk about the new releases.. It seems as if no one has the same interest.

We're interested, but it's not the same level as if it were a new mold. Anyway, I want a Proton Amp, more than the Volt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts