• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New stuff from MVP

Proton Volt:
Volt-Proton-Downsized.jpg

Eclipse Mini:
Nano-Eclipse-Downsized.jpg

MVP Orbit Logo Vinyl:
Vinyl-Orbit-Downsized.jpg

MVP Wrist Bands!! OMG SRSLY! check it out:
Wristbands-Downsized.jpg

And to spread the love to el jefe thread:

From MVP's dealer email this evening: (6:19pm CST)
"The launch date for all these products is July 12. We kindly ask that no one stocks these products until this specified date."

Boss and I also agreed on two custom stamps that we'll offer for pre-order tomorrow, along with the factory stamp and the Eclipse Nano. We'll do a First Run overlay on the Skulboy Volt stamp, and we'll debut my new Golf is Dead stamp with a First Run overlay. :hfive:

Are the wristbands weighted more toward the edge so that I can bring Gyro to activities outside of disc golf, like...brushing my teeth? :D

Are the wristbands weighted more toward the edge so that I can bring Gyro to activities outside of disc golf, like...brushing my teeth? :D

:clap:

Those releases are lame.. Lol, I love the first two but wristband? Come on. Nah who am I kidding, it's awesome!! :) Any idea how much the Eclipse Nano's will cost??? July 12th ayy.. Suppose I can wait that long to buy new discs!!

MVP folks: any suggestion on which would pair better with the Tangent, a Tensor or a Vector? I'd like to try one out; I'm leaning towards the Tensor.

Similarity of feel and speed and maximum turn resistance are the priorities.

Tensor, hands down. The Axis and Vector are in the near-driver category (Buzzzes, Hornets, Warships, etc), while the Tensor and Tangent are a little slower and better at approach ranges. The Tensor is also a step up in the beef factor from a Vector, so I find it more useful in the utility disc category.

Tensor...I'm really loving this disc. It is much easier to force an anny shot and have it come out, where my Vectors really want to hold their anny line almost to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts