• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new blue:
sbh2.jpg

and Neutron Volt vs Proton Volt: (Both molds are unthrown from the latest run, just got them in on wed.)
xrry.jpg

fr shock and proton volt? or throwing 300' or less with the volt?

lol...I can only guess that it's a first run shock...I was pretty disappointed... at least until I threw my volt. the volt is neutron, and I'm definitely throwing farther than 300. it's super flat, and I would guess it's got an extra high plh.

I know everyone wants a distance driver from MVP. I wonder if they will ever make true fairway drivers in the speed 7 ish range. That would be awesome! That is all carry on

Yes, I hope they come out with that. That would be awesome haha. Speed 9 and 13 seem to be good in the Control and Distance Driving range.. But we need actual fairways..

I want that blue neutron too. Maybe I'll buy a new Anode haha :)

I don't usually get excited about colors, but that blue is awesome. I love how much their hot pink pops - getting a companion disc in blue for my Tensors and Tangents would be hella nice. Then I could reserve the neon green Tangent I have for back up and field work - it's findable, but I get nervous throwing it in some contexts.

Mike C, I like the haircut. I'm sure you are much more comfortable in the heat of summer, which results in more strokes being taken off of your rounds.

Sorry for threadjack.

That Proton Volt is sexy!! :)

Attachments

• 977911_10201525257962409_173978895_o.jpg
    977911_10201525257962409_173978895_o.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts