• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that we are getting protron drivers. and assuming eclipse to follow. We need some eclipse neutron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the new neutron light blue with a white overmold! oh hell yes.

now that we are getting protron drivers. and assuming eclipse to follow. We need some eclipse neutron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the new neutron light blue with a white overmold! oh hell yes.

Yes that would be nice but do we see this in the companies near future? I think they should focus on other things first. Distance driver, rest of the line in proton and eclipse proton.. Once they do that we can expand but until then. We need to focus on filling out the lineup.

Yes that would be nice but do we see this in the companies near future? I think they should focus on other things first. Distance driver, rest of the line in proton and eclipse proton.. Once they do that we can expand but until then. We need to focus on filling out the lineup.
We? Do you work there?

wow gentleman..

Who would like to see a drifit* MVP t-shirt or hats or some type of apparel?

Last edited:
MVP should release some clothing with their next disc release for sure, seems like it would be a popular thing

MVP clothing would be sweet.

Since Proton is back, they need to come out with a putter named the Torpedo.

Because only a precise hit will set off a chain reaction. The shaft is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use Proton Torpedoes.

I know everyone wants a distance driver from MVP. I wonder if they will ever make true fairway drivers in the speed 7 ish range. That would be awesome! That is all carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.