• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, Teebird's are real meathooks, lol. You guys throwing 150 Servo's or what? It's a straight flyer, with reliable fade...um, like the Teebird.

When I say TeeBird, or most TeeBird fans for that matter, you can bet that I (or anyone else) am referencing something proper, like a max weight 11x Champ or one of the rare flat 12x Champs. Are you sure you aren't comparing it to DX or G-Star? In anemic weights? Because if you are...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

When I say TeeBird, or most TeeBird fans for that matter, you can bet that I (or anyone else) am referencing something proper, like a max weight 11x Champ or one of the rare flat 12x Champs. Are you sure you aren't comparing it to DX or G-Star? In anemic weights? Because if you are...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Funny, I went from 12x Champ Teebirds to the Servo, same weight range. You aren't mistaking the Servo and Switch, are you? Because the Switch is the Leopard/Cheetah counterpart, not the Servo. Now I suppose the Relay might supercede that.

I try not to speak on a mold until I know how it flies, have never had the chance to throw a Switch yet. I do know that the Relay felt way closer to the ol' Leo than the Teeb to me lol.

Servo is closer to an Eagle than a Teebird IMO, but regardless it is not in the understable category. Definitely not like a Leo.

Completely off topic question, but do black or white Atoms exist? I'd love to get a pair of black ones for putting

They have white and dark swirly grey, but I haven't seen or heard of black ones.

Completely off topic question, but do black or white Atoms exist? I'd love to get a pair of black ones for putting

I have a pair of these swirly greys from the intital release last year that are still flying nice. Havent seen black but wouldn't be surprised if they made some. Whites like brutal said are pretty common as well as the greys.

Atom_Electron_gray.jpg

I have a pair of these swirly greys from the intital release last year that are still flying nice. Havent seen black but wouldn't be surprised if they made some. Whites like brutal said are pretty common as well as the greys.

View attachment 56580

Agree with this one. Whites are pretty common. Never seen black. Grey comes in slightly different shades. The first run seems to have had darker shades of grey. The never ones are much lighter/milkier in color. It would be nice if there were some black core some day.

Shots fired ;) But actually, I've heard the Servo flight is more like how you described it. More straight-understable than Teebird-ish. More like a Crave with more fade at the end (the Clash being more HSS than both). Or at least so I'm told.

Resistor is just OS. Clash turns and fades. Servo turns a little and fades. Crave doesnt really turn and has little fade. Inspire is a seasoned crave turns with no real fade. Switch turns like an inspire but has a little fade too like a beat to hell servo.

Axiom_AllModelsChart_2015~2.jpg

MVP_AllModelsChart_2015~2.jpg
Left to right....
OS to US ... Low to high power flight plaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts