• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Relays are already much beefier than they should be. And some Cosmic Neutron discs tend to be more overstable than regular Neutron. Will these new CN Relays fly like Resistors?

I've got decent stock of older ones but it's good to hear. A fresh relay is pretty awesome, I could start wearing one in though so the sweet spot lasts longer. They are so nice with like two months of wear.

I'm working on beating a se eclipse crave down though...

Speaking of cosmic neutron.. if you've got Streamline CN plastic are you throwing it for cold winter rounds? I'm considering it, but have pretty much ruled out my stiffer reg neutron discs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still waiting. I got 3 coming. Stock, Proto, and TK

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Not mine but this was in a Mystery Box!
b48c6f5ccd78cbc3b2f01d18f6695076.jpg

With that name, I am guessing a mid-range, maybe under-stable...

Rims too smooth and too thin, I think. Magic fairway! though Signal-Relay- Uplink impulse what else is in there? Haha

It sounds like it's an Alternate name for the Matrix from when they were getting it approved.

It sounds like it's an Alternate name for the Matrix from when they were getting it approved.

Nothings been approved since the Reactor - so I'm guessing it's an old name. I doubt they'd let loose anything in the wild that isn't approved.

Speaking of which - anyone hear anything about the disc formerly known as the "plague"?

I'm about to start buying Teebirds again if MVP doesn't run some ---- fairways. :wall:

It was an alternate name. It was release by accident

Kinda weird though, maybe that does point to a mid with matrix rim etc.. Maybe they tuned it and used a previous patent. In cosmic neutron no less. They are messing with us! Didn't innova do it a couple times? And why would they even have the ability to tag it uplink when the matrix is running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts