• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From their website: nuetron plastic is for
reliable performance in all conditions

So, it does sound more like a Star/ESP plastic.

I've complained about grip before on my Proton Ions, so I'll be interested to see this plastic move into putters for better grip performance.

well well just when i thought it was going to be a standard tuesday. way to go mvp not only a drover but some new plastic for us too!!!!! looks like a nice weight range too! hopefully lightweight at the same time as the release! opaque ions/anodes!!!! wow just wow! I love watching this company grow, them and latitude are a ton of fun to support!!!

Pleeease release them in both plastics from the start, i hate opaque plastic =\

Since they have proton plastic on lock and are still developing the neutron plastic, it makes sense (to me) that the volt will debut in proton first? Or at least both? Anyways I'm super stoked on this release.

Has cyclone been in here yet? I have two possible jokes.

1) No, he is probably buying back his discs that he just sold.
2) His dramatic impatients probably has him on a mcdonald's forum telling them to re-announce the mcrib or he'll go buy taco bell.

2) His dramatic impatients probably has him on a mcdonald's forum telling them to re-announce the mcrib or he'll go buy taco bell.

I have been waiting for this.

:clap::clap::clap:

Just to note. MN I do actually enjoy you, I understand wanting an MVP driver and there were a lot of people that wanted one just as much as you. Just bad timing. If you're really offended I am sorry. If you are not and feel like you can have a laugh at yourself I appreciate it.

On another note... I am wondering if I like the anode...

Status
Not open for further replies.