• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play alot of tourneys.. but practice casualy alot too.. i want a bag that's easy to grab discs out of and im not sure the simian will be easy in/out for changing between discs.. never had a backpack styled bag before.

I also know the guy who makes the gorrilaboy bags, he lives in my area and i have played a few tournaments with him. Nice guy, takes pride in his work.

Can anyone attest to the storage on the simian? seems like it would be a pain.

I've had my Simian for about 6 months now, and I love it. The discs go in and out very easily, and the built in seat is a feature that I love. The only thing I would change would be the straps. They need to be gel filled (not foam), and they need a sternum strap.

All things disc golf is giving away Glow MVP:
Enter to win five Eclipse Glow Proton discs from MVP Disc Sports! Anode, Anode (Soft), Ion, Axis, and Vector!

Five bonus entries for each Facebook friend who enters!

Deadline to enter is Saturday at 3pm Central Time. Good luck!

All things disc golf is giving away Glow MVP:
Enter to win five Eclipse Glow Proton discs from MVP Disc Sports! Anode, Anode (Soft), Ion, Axis, and Vector!

Five bonus entries for each Facebook friend who enters!

Deadline to enter is Saturday at 3pm Central Time. Good luck!

Dummy question - does liking = becoming a fan?

BTW, I'm due; the rest of yous may as well not even enter....

So I won a $100 dynamic disc gift certificate. I'm good on ions. Debating on something to replace a hole in my bag. I for rid of buzzes.

Last edited:
So I won a $100 dynamic disc gift certificate. I'm good on ions. Debating on something to replace a hole in my bag. I for rid of buzzes.

Are you asking what can replace your buzzzes? If so the Axis is what you're looking for. Neutrons are pretty damn nice. Also, if you don't have one, I'd check out a soft Neutron Ion. DD exclusive.

Are you asking what can replace your buzzzes? If so the Axis is what you're looking for. Neutrons are pretty damn nice. Also, if you don't have one, I'd check out a soft Neutron Ion. DD exclusive.

Awesome. Didn't see those Ions. I picked one up and a Neutron Axis. Also wanted to try a Westside sword so got one of those as well. Plus a few new t shirts. It's nice spending Free money. Still can't believe I actually won on their facebook page! :)

Awesome. Didn't see those Ions. I picked one up and a Neutron Axis. Also wanted to try a Westside sword so got one of those as well. Plus a few new t shirts. It's nice spending Free money. Still can't believe I actually won on their facebook page! :)

I would have prepaid for GBO with a gift card like that.

Been playing with a proton Axis for a little while, and after learning its intricacies, I have been making the other guys I usually play with somewhat......resentful. So much so that a buddy bought one on-line (we can't get them around here) in neutron plastic. Just played a week with my new Neutron anode, and I can see me reaching for this as my go to putter (but I want to give my new Voodoo soft a chance too). I also just got a Neutron Amp in today and if it wasn't dark out I would be throwing it now. Gotta say, I really like what MVP is doing over there (wherever that is :)).

Errr, are we not supposed to talk about the disc and dimensions that I see in mf100forever's original post that are staring me in the face from my email right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.