• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol It's going to drive me nuts until it happens, even though I use my Ions as more of a neutral mid than a putter. There still is a gap in the neutral flight between it and my Teebirds I would love to fill.

If(more like when) this neutral mid comes out you guys know you're going to have to at least try it out. I've tried both buzzzs and rocs, neither compare to my ion as a mid. Just thinking about having a longer range ion makes me giddy with joy.

I don't know. Maybe I need to try another Buzzz in ESP or Z. Had some X's cause I wanted to try cheap but not D cheap, but to me, they never flew all that much further than I could throw the Ion. Core was a little better, but still found myself choosing my putter to throw instead. My Hornets and Fuses are much longer than either yet, so really, I'd be hoping given the length I have with the Ion that a faster version might be just what I've been looking for.

I bought a Vector and it throws nice. It has a forward glide as it dies out so it's way longer then I was ready for. Never a bad thing. On a long course it's awesome but on a small technical course I'm guessing on my power with it more then I'd like. It fills the gap between my coyote or shark and a driver but there are few holes I need that gap filled. I maybe need a lighter one.

If(more like when) this neutral mid comes out you guys know you're going to have to at least try it out. I've tried both buzzzs and rocs, neither compare to my ion as a mid. Just thinking about having a longer range ion makes me giddy with joy.

Seriously man, get a flat top Vector. I swear to you my flat top Vector is less stable than my z buzzz. It holds anny and just goes and goes, never flexes back. It'll fly on a straight rope. The only left turn I can get out of it is by hyzering it. In my opinion it is extremely neutral, and I don't have a strong arm by any means, my beat esp wasp is more overstable than my brand-new vector, put it that way.

got 12 vectors in the mail today. they are sweet. pictures do not do them justice. get one. it is worth it.

Seriously man, get a flat top Vector. I swear to you my flat top Vector is less stable than my z buzzz. It holds anny and just goes and goes, never flexes back. It'll fly on a straight rope. The only left turn I can get out of it is by hyzering it. In my opinion it is extremely neutral, and I don't have a strong arm by any means, my beat esp wasp is more overstable than my brand-new vector, put it that way.

I just got a hold of my vector that my friend picked up for me from clearwater. It's more domey than last one. I'm looking forward to seeing how it flies. I'll try to get a hold of a flat one when i get the dollhairs.

Air between overmold and other plastic?

I just received my first vector today. Excited to try it out. While looking at it, I noticed what looks like a very subtle separation or air pocket between the overmold and the inner plastic. Have their been any issues with this? Either separation of the two, or anything else? Should I return this or be concerned?:confused:

It is a beautiful disc and feels great in the hand. Congrats on stunning craftsmanship. I just got a medium ion, had a soft ion and happy with both of those. Looking forward to getting to know these discs out on the course. :thmbup:

I just received my first vector today. Excited to try it out. While looking at it, I noticed what looks like a very subtle separation or air pocket between the overmold and the inner plastic. Have their been any issues with this? Either separation of the two, or anything else? Should I return this or be concerned?:confused:

It is a beautiful disc and feels great in the hand. Congrats on stunning craftsmanship. I just got a medium ion, had a soft ion and happy with both of those. Looking forward to getting to know these discs out on the course. :thmbup:
You may be seeing where some of the overmold rubber actually melts/burns onto the inner core. Our plastics are not mechanically held onto each other, but rather they are chemically fused together so there will be no seperation.

Thanks for the comments :) Not only are we making the best flying disc golf discs, we want them to look appealing too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.