• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's time to get amped folks! The Amp Fairway driver has been PDGA approved and will be in stores on December 7.

The Amp is our understable fairway driver. The Amp fairway driver has a smooth turn and substantial glide with minimal fade. It is excellent for both high and low power players looking for easy, controllable distance with accuracy.

Cheers,
The MVP Disc Sports Team

ohhhh noooooo!!!!! cheet 12/7!!!thats like really soon!!! Munderstable slot is always lacking so this is greatly appreciated and I cannot wait!!!

The Amp is our understable fairway driver. The Amp fairway driver has a smooth turn and substantial glide with minimal fade. It is excellent for both high and low power players looking for easy, controllable distance with accuracy.

Sounds fun, thanks for posting. Available in 150 - 159 gram weights?

Nope it does not exist. I could make you one out of a uv blue protron though!

Elaborate. Are you talking about just dying it, or something else? I think it'd look kinda cool to have an Ion or Anode in a clear black proton plastic. If you could hook that up, I'd definitely be interested.

Elaborate. Are you talking about just dying it, or something else? I think it'd look kinda cool to have an Ion or Anode in a clear black proton plastic. If you could hook that up, I'd definitely be interested.
yup just a bottom dye, like this

Untitled by MrGlass01, on Flickr
this is a cover up of a previous dye gone bad, because of the uv blue it is a crazy deep royal blue in the sun, and black when not in the sun, sweet effect with a bottom dyed uv blue.

Ok MrGlass, first of all, that looks awesome, secondly, have you tried doing that with any other colors? I'm thinking a red proton with a black back dye could look pretty amazing.

Also, did you just put tape around the inside of the rim and then fill up the disc like a bowl? I'm just trying to think of how to empty the dye from the disc without accidentally getting some on the outside of the rim.

Ok MrGlass, first of all, that looks awesome, secondly, have you tried doing that with any other colors? I'm thinking a red proton with a black back dye could look pretty amazing.

Also, did you just put tape around the inside of the rim and then fill up the disc like a bowl? I'm just trying to think of how to empty the dye from the disc without accidentally getting some on the outside of the rim.

No tape or plastic I just filled it up. Pout it out quick and have warm water running. I have never tried another color with this. It will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts